Selling both my JSW's Back

lawnarjax

TDI
2015 GSW TDI SEL, 2006 Jeep Liberty CRD, 1994 Safari Trek (Isuzu 4BD2TC)
Best laid plans...I wanted to drive them both another year, but alas the fates have decided. My baby started to give me a constant shudder at 75mph, VW can't find it. I drive this car for work so I need it to be safe and reliable. I stopped feeling safe. Bought it 2.5 years ago @ 75k, will turn it in on the 29th with 177K+\-. Already found several 2015's with the options I want through USAA car buying service. I will drive my wife's JSW for another month or so while the process completes on hers, then off to the races in a 2015 GSW SEL, anything under 50k miles is good with me, I will put a 100k more before 2020 anyhow. In the meantime I am using some buyback money to pick up a Jeep Liberty CRD to tow behind the RV and for my wife to commute with. We don't really need 2 TDI's, she really never used it to it's max potential, her commute is like 15 minutes, all under 50mph.

I did stop at a dealer in Tallahassee that had 5 GSW TDI's priced from 25-35k, but when you can pick them up for 18-20k with under 50k miles, why bother with a new one. First 2 years depreciation on the NOS TDI's is 15 grand. Does not compute even with 0% and 5k in dealer cash.

See some of you in the MK7 Forum soon I am sure.

2015vwgolfdiesel

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 VW Golf S DSG Silver
Best laid plans...I wanted to drive them both another year, but alas the fates have decided. My baby started to give me a constant shudder at 75mph, VW can't find it. I drive this car for work so I need it to be safe and reliable. I stopped feeling safe. Bought it 2.5 years ago @ 75k, will turn it in on the 29th with 177K+\-. Already found several 2015's with the options I want through USAA car buying service. I will drive my wife's JSW for another month or so while the process completes on hers, then off to the races in a 2015 GSW SEL, anything under 50k miles is good with me, I will put a 100k more before 2020 anyhow. In the meantime I am using some buyback money to pick up a Jeep Liberty CRD to tow behind the RV and for my wife to commute with. We don't really need 2 TDI's, she really never used it to it's max potential, her commute is like 15 minutes, all under 50mph.
I did stop at a dealer in Tallahassee that had 5 GSW TDI's priced from 25-35k, but when you can pick them up for 18-20k with under 50k miles, why bother with a new one. First 2 years depreciation on the NOS TDI's is 15 grand. Does not compute even with 0% and 5k in dealer cash.
At best and worst 7-8 cents a miles factor..... then plus or minus a condition factor.

Miles and condition does add up.

You get what you pay for. maybe.

mirage2521

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta, 2013 JSW, 2015 PASSAT SEL

See some of you in the MK7 Forum soon I am sure.
When were you by that dealer? 0%, 5k and that ridiculous warranty are starting to look pretty good to me.