Spare parts anyone?

rolotomassi44

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Volkswagen Passat GLS TDI
Hi guys,
I needed a few parts for my 2004 VW Passat GLS TDI. It currently has 136,000 miles on it. I have a black leather interior with wood trim, I believe the headliner is grey.
I would like them in good condition, mint if possible. I can pay with Paypal/money order/cheque.
The following is needed:
  • Driver's side visor with 3 button homelink
  • Sunroof motor cover - needs to be free of defects/stains.
  • Passenger's side vent
  • Trunk carpet - my one has oil/detergent spilled on it (can't get it out)
Here is an album of the parts that need to be replaced:
http://imgur.com/a/9hgao
PM me/post on this thread, I've been having a hard time finding these parts on eBay. If you could include a pictures on the condition that'd be much appreciated.
Thanks again!

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
Have you looked at VWVortex classifieds for parts? These items you seek are not unique to the TDI and the larger pool of gasoline B5.5 will make the search more fruitful.

vwztips

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat GLS Wagon TDI 5 spd manual w/BSM delete 2011 Tiguan TDI/DSG 2005 Audi A4 Avant 6MQ TDI 2011 BMW X5 35d
I should have all that stuff. The trunk carpet will be expensive to ship though. I will check this afternoon

owr084

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Passat GLS, 2005, Stonehenge Gray
Try Passatworld.com too. As for the trunk carpet, just keep the one you have now and get a trunkliner. It will completely cover the old rug and is what you should have had in the first place to prevent the original spill ;)

vwztips

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat GLS Wagon TDI 5 spd manual w/BSM delete 2011 Tiguan TDI/DSG 2005 Audi A4 Avant 6MQ TDI 2011 BMW X5 35d
I have all but the visor, but I know where to get one locally.