TDI
Golf IV Tdi Gti 110
Ohh, and the boost gauge is not working, it actually boosts 1,6 bar

And sorry its up side down :rolleyes:

mojogoes

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk3 tdi golf
Whats all this video'ing at night about and upside down back to front camera action.........................................is it all the rage these days or what:confused:

Ian Collins

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf IV Tdi Gti 110
Haha, i just tried filming it with the mobile phone but when i got home found out i had turned the phone up side down, next time i'll have a friend do the filming or have a better camera bolted in the car. Music.... well, all i can say is, it's not a cd, its radio :) As you can all se, this was not something i planned doing, hence the quality. As to the braking down, not going to happen, i haven't done one thing to the car since it was chipped, and its been driven hard every day.

Cars i've won over at the lights include: Opel tigra with 2 litre engine, Golf 2, 8 valve turbo, Opel Astra GSI. Non of them being close to beating me.
Two friends than has been faster, Peugeot 205 GTI with 306 GTI engine with lots of mods 208 hp. and Bmw e36 325 with mods 206 hp. Both won the race on grip and accelaration before we reached 100 km/h, above 100 km/h i followed them no problem. Wish i had a longer second gear :)

TDIMeister

Phd of TDIClub Enthusiast, Moderator at Large
TDI
TDI
Driving fast on a closed road: cool.
...doing so at night: not so much, unless you're in the Le Mans 24h.
...while holding a camera in hand: even less so.

Ian Collins

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf IV Tdi Gti 110
Funny how there's always some one that writes this kind of thing. Day or night, going 200 is more dangerous than going 30. Lots of people are Driving 200 on the autobahn at night, you've never driven fast at night??? Holding a phone, picking your nose, changing radio channel, looking in your rear view mirror, whats the diference. Some people are unsecure driving 100, i often drive 200 if the speed limit allows it. and i'm very confident and don't feel i'm putting anyone at risk. You telling me your modifying your car and have never tried it to the limit unless on a closed track, with perfect visibility, perfect traction, no others on the track and ambulances at every corner. I say, shut up unless you're a saint.

Alcaid

Veteran Member
TDI
See signature
orion2.0 said:
thats cool and all...but,when it breaks down...who's gonna drive you home?:D
Orion was not talkin about your car braking down, listen to the song on the video ;)

mojogoes

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk3 tdi golf
Ian Collins said:
Haha, i just tried filming it with the mobile phone but when i got home found out i had turned the phone up side down, next time i'll have a friend do the filming or have a better camera bolted in the car. Music.... well, all i can say is, it's not a cd, its radio :) As you can all se, this was not something i planned doing, hence the quality. As to the braking down, not going to happen, i haven't done one thing to the car since it was chipped, and its been driven hard every day.

Cars i've won over at the lights include: Opel tigra with 2 litre engine, Golf 2, 8 valve turbo, Opel Astra GSI. Non of them being close to beating me.
Two friends than has been faster, Peugeot 205 GTI with 306 GTI engine with lots of mods 208 hp. and Bmw e36 325 with mods 206 hp. Both won the race on grip and accelaration before we reached 100 km/h, above 100 km/h i followed them no problem. Wish i had a longer second gear :)

If you do that ("next time i'll have a friend hold it for me") it will be even slower than it already is:rolleyes: ;)