Shipping a car cross country

Snosport

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Passat
I am looking at shipping a car from California to Wisconsin and have never done this before. Looking for any advice or carriers that anyone has used successfully

NTX_TDI

TDI
2006 Jetta BRM DSG
I have a good friend that owns a transport company. They go anywhere. Call 479-262-2565. Ask for Brent or Jared.

Snosport

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Passat
Contact Bruce M. He's well known on Audi & MB forums.
brucem105@comcast.net
He's shipped cars for my brother a couple times.
I called Bruce and he got the car here for me. If I had the time I would have preferred to drive it back, but this worked out very well.

The car I bought is a 2003 Buick Park Avenue, Prestige Pkg. Incredibly nice car, completely rust free. If I knew how to post a picture, I would include it, but I am having some trouble with that.

Don't mean to break bad on the TDI's here, they are good cars, but by the time I add up more expensive fuel, oil, tires, maintenance and timing belts, the 40 mpg with my Passat doesn't save me much, if anything over 30 mpg with something like this and I prefer the smoother ride. My wife will probably drive this until I wear out the Passat so I will be here for while yet.

As always, thanks everyone for the helpful advice. I hope the people on the Buick Forums are as helpful as everyone here has been with my TDI's.