2001 jetta pickup tdi stick 29100

2many diesels

Veteran Member
TDI
rabbit pickup 1z swap Audi A4 Quattro ALH. 02 Beetle TDI. 99 Golf TDI. 03 Wagon TDI. 914 Porsche ALH t
Thats amazing...

ItAintRodKnock

Veteran Member
TDI
01GolfTDi
You talking about the gmc, or the Jetta?

Did you find these pics on the Internet, or snap them yourself?

Check out the "UTE" conversion for jettas and four door golf MK4 vehicles. You may like it.

That thing got a backseat?
Noticed he's in Florida, hmm, I wonder where. Looking like orlandoish area to me, lotta oaks and the occasional palm. And the construction of the house is similar.

Rxfire

Veteran Member
TDI
2 each 03 5 speed Jetta wagons, 1 NA Isuzu P'up (a keeper)
I'm impressed. Black rubber or painted aluminum diamond plate? Looks like a kayak cargo hold near left taillight for access.

Last edited:

justwrong

TDI
alh
smith kit cars cut the car and no going back. i can put mine back. only speaker deck crossbrace was removed and made with brackets to attach back in. bolt back seats in - back window and trunk. this was done to carry racing pigeons by previous owner 800 miles a week for 6 years.

ItAintRodKnock

Veteran Member
TDI
01GolfTDi
Racing pigeons??????????
Uhhhh, yeah, ***!!!
Lol

Freaking extremely neat design!!! I like the setup you've explained with the last picture.
Yours is still very "jetta" and the Smyth ute is so badass you'd never wanna go back to a sedan, like you have the ability too.:) not taking away from your build, they're two totally different designs, totally different functions, and yours is very realistic! Badass !!! And it actually looks really smooth, not a Hacked up car like the jeep Cherokee "trucks" homemade around here.

ItAintRodKnock

Veteran Member
TDI
01GolfTDi
Wow... Just looked at your location, how did I not catch that in the first post.
You're about 45 minutes west of me. And "about" the area I expected(I imagined farther south)
Again, cool build!!!