Newbie First post

IHRA-Fan

TDI
2006 Golf TDI
I am picking up my first TDI next weekend. I bought used '06 Golf from a private seller. It has 50K on the clock. I have spent 2 days reading the FAQ section and various posts. There is a lot of information here. I wanted to post a thread just to say hi and let you know that I am glad that this site is here for me you use as a reference. What a valuable resource!:D
The wife will be driving this as her primary vehicle. We own a vacation home which is 250 miles away out in the mountains. The economy of this vehicle will allow us to make many more trips per year than we currently do.
I will be lurking for a while. Glad to be here!

Roy

no-blue-screen

TDI Nut
TDI
TDI
IHRA-Fan said:
I am picking up my first TDI next weekend. I bought used '06 Golf from a private seller. It has 50K on the clock. I have spent 2 days reading the FAQ section and various posts. There is a lot of information here. I wanted to post a thread just to say hi and let you know that I am glad that this site is here for me you use as a reference. What a valuable resource!:D
The wife will be driving this as her primary vehicle. We own a vacation home which is 250 miles away out in the mountains. The economy of this vehicle will allow us to make many more trips per year than we currently do.
I will be lurking for a while. Glad to be here!

Roy
Welcome to the club! Keep reading here and your car will give you many good years of service.

G60ING

Top Post Dawg
TDI
No TDIs Currently, I have an R36 Corrado. I've had an ALH Corrado swap, AHU Corrado swap and 2003 TDI Jetta
Welcome maybe I'll see you around