What happens after I turned in my last TDI? Not sure what to do on the internet now.

turbobrick240

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2011 vw golf tdi(gone to greener pastures), 2001 ford f250 powerstroke
Certainly understand. In this case I purchased a used 2014 GLI as my daily driver and the Jeep will be my play thing. :)
Right on. Sorry if that came across as preachy. Enjoy the jeep!

SOCALGAL

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta Sedan & 2013 Jetta Wagon
Took it home tonight. Placed my orders an hour ago.. Doing American Racing 16x8 with 265x75 BFG KO2's . Zone 3.25 lift. Total in for lift and wheels $1700 :D:D:D
Cool! So awesome! Maybe I'll see you out and about, can't miss me with my SOCALGAL license plate, well, as long as you are behind me so you can see it. :p

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI SE DSG - 2016 Tig SE for the wifey
Cool! So awesome! Maybe I'll see you out and about, can't miss me with my SOCALGAL license plate, well, as long as you are behind me so you can see it. :p
Heading to do some trails at Lower Wilson Creek / Brown mountain, then some Uwharrie next. :D

SOCALGAL

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta Sedan & 2013 Jetta Wagon
Thanks KJ. Gets its lift and wheels on Wednesday. :D

She really looks like she's in great condition. well cared for. I had to run a work errand out to the country and got to go down some gravel roads, cut throughs as DH called them. Had fun driving the back roads.

coolbreeze

Veteran Member
TDI
Made my first of many ECO friendly conversions to my green car (green car is a very loose claim)

gulfcoastguy

Veteran Member
TDI
TDI sold, Mazda 3 purchased
Well I got my first parking lot scratch on my less than 1 month old Mazda 3. It had to have been at Walmart, none of the Mom's in SUV's will put their carts in the corral. I even park in the back 40 of the lot. I guess I can't have nice things.

kjclow

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2010 JSW TDI silver and black. 2017 Ram Ecodiesel dark red with brown and beige interior.
It will happen. Most of my worst parking lot dings have happened at work. Well, except for backing into the flatbed cart at Home Depot that I forgot was still behind the wife's then less than a month old Golf (RIP).

coolbreeze

Veteran Member
TDI
Loving the Jeep

My daily driver is a 14 Special Edition GLI that i really enjoy, but the TJ is fast becoming one of my all time favorite vehicles. Pictured with new bumper, winch and spot/flood lights.
These two cars are a perfect compliment to each other. I am in car heaven right now.