Kansas City area "working get-together" Sept 6, 2014

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Hey all, I hope the GTG went well. I missed it by about two hours, as I was in town that morning but had to hit the road to get back home. Perhaps next time!

thecrusher773

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 5 Speed Beetle-sold, 2010 Jetta-sold 2014 Beetle
Oh now I'm just offended that I'm not in any of them. Good time though like it was last year.

truman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'05 Passat Variant, Still miss the 03JW
I had a good time. Richard is a prince for letting us use his shop and offering guidance when necessary.
Barbeque, afterward was good also.
The white PW is mine in the picture.

KCTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Touareg
Thanks Brian for the heads up on rear the door lock module. Snatched one from my 2002 Jetta sedan parts car and it worked perfectly in truman's '05 Passat.

Mike

sdubois

TDI
2000 Jetta, White
great meetup, thanks for hosting again richard, and great seeing everyone again

I forgot exactly who was wondering, but this is what our QT pumps look like here in STL

Last edited:

thecrusher773

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 5 Speed Beetle-sold, 2010 Jetta-sold 2014 Beetle
I was there for that conversation. I don't think I have seen that here in KC anywhere.

weirdajs

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 New Beetle TDI
Man sounds like I missed a good GTG :mad: With this new job I have now I work weekends. I really wish I could have gone to the GTG. Oh well next time people. It is nice to have a car without check engine light on now. Big thanks to Chad@Eurotec long story attached to it. My NB sounds a lot different now that I have MK4 Panzer Plate Heavy Duty Aluminum Skid Plate Kit - Open Window with Free Snap-in Cover (TDI Only) installed by Chad :D

mikey141414

Veteran Member
TDI
N/A 2015 Nissan Rogue, 2017 Sonata Plug in Hybrid
Hello old friends!
Sorry to hijack this ancient post, but I just wanted all the KC and surrounding area folks know that I just posted my wife's 2003 Jetta Auto for sale in the classifieds. Asking $2000 if anyone wants it.

I hope you are doing well! I miss our summer GTGs.