FS: '94 Toyota 4Runner 4x4 Turbo Diesel (Santa Cruz, CA)

jorge

TDI
96 passat wagon tdi
'94 Toyota 4Runner Turbo Diesel 4x4 $14,000

I have a nice, clean and unique 4Runner. It has a Toyota turbo diesel (engine 1kz-te) which came out of a Japanese issue 4runner (Hilux Surf). The engine, wiring harness, dash,shifter, seats and some of the drivetrain come from Japan. The rest is your standard looking US mid nineties 4runner. Red color, black SSRX trim interior. Automatic, 179000 kilometers (around 110k miles). Engine is super reliable 3L 4cyl. Everywhere else in the world has a diesel 4Runner or hilux, just not in the US. Now you can have one here.

Sunroof, 31" BFG A/T's, just rebuilt Injection pump with viton seals, new timing belt, new glow plugs, coolant flush, newer shocks all around (less than a year). Ipod ready and waiting Alpine CD tuner, limited slip, power windows. Engine manual included as are some extra oil filters, maybe fuel filter as well +assorted extra parts i have

The swap was performed by a very detail oriented craftsman who knows the 1kz-te as good as anybody in the US. He used to import them from Japan for a living. The guys at the local Toyota dealer were drooling when I showed them this truck.

Truck is tagged and titled in CA as a Diesel, no DMV worries.

Price is pretty firm, serious inquires only please, you can come check out the truck anytime inf you're in the Santa Cruz area. Thank you

I'd consider trading for a TDI wagon of comparable value as well

jorge

TDI
96 passat wagon tdi
i'm not sure how to attach pics. i haven't seen a link for that. any suggestions? thanks