Gardentender---Rest In Peace

tigerwillow

TDI
future Bug owner?

tigerwillow

TDI
future Bug owner?
Memorial/Burial for John Cox aka Gardentender

I know that it's been a very long time (in internet dog years) since my brother was active on this site. He passed away March 25, 2007 and is still listed on the gone but not forgotten page. Thanks for that.

This Friday, August 22, 2008, at 10:30, we will bury his ashes with military honors for his service in the Army, here in Dallas.

Today is his birthday, his 63rd, and I hope that anyone who knew him will raise a glass of something tasty and crack a few jokes, gun your engine and remember him fondly.

Thanks for listening, caring and remembering.

nicklockard

Torque Dorque
TDI
SOLD 2010 Touareg Tdi w/factory Tow PCKG
tigerwillow said:
I know that it's been a very long time (in internet dog years) since my brother was active on this site. He passed away March 25, 2007 and is still listed on the gone but not forgotten page. Thanks for that.

This Friday, August 22, 2008, at 10:30, we will bury his ashes with military honors for his service in the Army, here in Dallas.

Today is his birthday, his 63rd, and I hope that anyone who knew him will raise a glass of something tasty and crack a few jokes, gun your engine and remember him fondly.

Thanks for listening, caring and remembering.
Will do :)

Edit: here's a classic thread he started that made me laugh :D http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=81376

Last edited: