Dealing with BeachedBora....

Rob669

TDI
Jetta,2000,Red
Great to do business with!!!!

Delivered next day !!! And the best price!!! Thanks and I will be shopping with you again!!
Rob669

jasman19

TDI
2004 Golf
Transaction went smoothly and shipment was very fast. I found the prices reasonable and he was very easy to deal with. I would highly recommend him for anyting in his bargain bin and I plan on doing business with him in the future.

mchapek

Veteran Member
TDI
03 Jetta wagon, 2014 Passat, 2015 Golf Sportwagen
Just got my shipment of 507 Elf oil...quick shipping, awesome customer service! Won't be my LAST order from BleachedBora, you can be sure of that!

Letemfly

TDI
98 beetle
Saga of the tdi transmission

On july 3rd my 98 NB stopped moving under it's own power, Bad transmission and failed DMF. Through TDI club I was advised to contact BB about a new one. He supplied me with a new transmission, clutch and flywheel upgrade and rear main seal. Everything arrived on time as we had agreed and I was ready to start. Well with the exception of the parts I had ordered from my local VW dealer. By the time the tty bolts had arrived I noticed that the code on my new transmission didn't look right. I checked the gear ratio by turning the output flange and counting the revolutions it took for one of the input shaft. That confirmed I had the wrong box. I contacted BB and he confirmed that the supplier had shipped me the wrong code transmission. Two days later I had the correct one and the next day I am driving the car. I am very happy with the service and support from BB Especially his straightening out a screw up that was something out of his control . Aside from the pain in my back:eek: , the parts and tool rentals cost me less for the new transmission, clutch, flywheel and asundry parts:) , than VW wanted to R & R my transmission and install a used one which I had to find and buy myself anyway:rolleyes: .
When I need stuff for the NB tdi I will be checking with BB again.
Thanks
Tom M.

SmokinTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta GLS
Great Service!!

I ordered a VR6 clutch kit from Aaron, he gave my a ton of great info on everything and answered all of my dumb questions without hesitation. lol Also, it shipped in only 3 days :eek: !! Fastest shipping ever and the best prices! Thanks Aaron!

Last edited:

gern_blanston

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf, '03, Silver
I knew Aaron from a couple of GTG's that I had attended. PM'd him with a couple of questions, which he answered immediately (even though he was at the 'Fest.) Placed an order, and Voila'... Stuff arrived on my doorstep in just a couple of days.
Ordering from Aaron = True Happiness.

estimatd

TDI
82 Caddy TDI, 90 Corrado g60 that should be TDI
In a pinch, I just ordered a MAF overnight from Aaron, he helped me out and got the part to me as fast as possible even though I called him late in the day and I'm on the other side of the country. Thanks again Aaron! You truely saved my ass!

Soul777Toast

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta Sportwagen TDI
Great Experience

Just wanted to say how amazed I was with BleachedBora's service. I ordered my new VR6 Clutch Kit on Tuesday and had it by Thursday, and it saved my about $1000 on buying a new stock clutch/flywheel through the stealership (not to mention the fact that this is an upgrade, not just a straight replacement). Thanks man!

bluecollarpilot

Veteran Member
TDI
Bora, 2001, Silver
Bleach,
We're hiring people with 200 hrs total. You're a shoe in if you want to be an airline pilot. Hiring 700 pilots by March 2008. I'm sure you're making ok money doing this but think the long term? Also, you can be a line pilot and still do this type of work on the side. Let me know...

John

Mr.Za!

TDI
2005 Jetta ALH
Talk about fast shipping!!!

Aaron, over here, helped me with a flywheel/clutch, which he sent half-way across the globe, in eastern-europe!!
It got here in 4 days! Very pleased with him and will use his services in the future!
BEST OF LUCK!
regards

PS topic title is BEACHED bora, without the L , or is it the otherway arround ? :)

BleachedBora

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
Thanks Mr.Za (and everyone else)! Shipping to Eastern Europe always is an interesting experience! Glad it all worked out!
Cheers,
-BB

PS John: Very tempting offer, I'm going to have to ramp up the flight hours a bit more though before I graduate in April. :)

Toby

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf Gl 2dr
bleachedbora BIG thumbs up!

Since getting my mk4 Golf in October I have ordered quite a bit from Aaron, He is a great guy to deal with. Shipping to the great white north is fast and reasonable, he has almost everything you could ever need to maintain, repair or mod your TDI. I highly recommend his service.

Here is a pic of everything I have recieved from him over the last little while(minus the LCAs, I got them before I found BB:eek: ). Now I just got to wait until the weather get warmer to get all these goodies installed :D

BleachedBora

TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
Purdy picture--did you ever take any interior design classes? :)
Thanks!
-BB

Inspector14

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDi- sold 2011 Jetta TDI
I have another success story here!

I needed a g60/vr6 kit in alaska. i ordered from the Boraparts website and used google checkout.

shipping was crazy fast, and i even got a confirmation Phone call at 6pm his time.

BTW car runs pretty sweet now that the kit is in. i have no mods, but my DMF and old clutch were trashed by the Prev. Owner.

BleachedBora

TDI
Bob_Fout said:
He works 36 hour days....
Sometimes I feel like that... I usually start my homework at around 10PM when I've got everything answered and shipped out for the day--I'm usually done around 2ish. :-/ Then I start getting calls from the east coast at about 6:00 or so. I'm usually up though at about 8... Oh well.

Farfromovin

Torque Addict
TDI
03 Golf 2dr- PD150 6m
Bob_Fout said:
He works 36 hour days....
Yeah, he responded to my billion emails almost instantaneously while I was deployed half way around the world, day or night, he was online :confused: He got me some great deals on some mod parts and I got a wonderful DD clutch from him installed by KROUT yesterday :D Car rocks now!

Tisey06

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta 2000 TDI, Golf 99.5 TDI
I got my new ALH engine last Friday, we need Aaron to continue to supply our TDI needs, great guy, sometimes he is forgetful, but overall he is 110% helpful, keep it up Aaron

BrianCT

Top Post Dawg
TDI
TDI
Farfromovin said:
... day or night, he was online :confused:
:D Spooky. Out of nowhere you get the P.M. that makes you think ...am I east coast and ahead 3 hours or is ...

never mind.

Hard working guy, very hard working.

BrianCT

Losha

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Jetta TDI DSG, 2001 Golf TDI, Audi S6, A8, Toureg
Another very pleased customer. Received two clutch kits from him for swap and some other parts, very fast shipping.

After reading all these post of great satisfied service, I think I figured out how he delivers parts so fast around globe.:rolleyes: He is in school for commercial pilot, right? he needs flight hours, right? also he sells parts to TDI owners, right? So, now put puzzle together how the parts get dileverd so fast.:D Here is completer puzzle for those of you that still didn't get it.

He sells parts + in school for commercial pilot + needs flight hours to get license = to get fying hours he delivers parts around country after school!:D :D :D

BleachedBora

TDI
Losha said:
Another very pleased customer. Received two clutch kits from him for swap and some other parts, very fast shipping.

After reading all these post of great satisfied service, I think I figured out how he delivers parts so fast around globe.:rolleyes: He is in school for commercial pilot, right? he needs flight hours, right? also he sells parts to TDI owners, right? So, now put puzzle together how the parts get dileverd so fast.:D Here is completer puzzle for those of you that still didn't get it.

He sells parts + in school for commercial pilot + needs flight hours to get license = to get fying hours he delivers parts around country after school!:D :D :D
Lol--thanks guys!
I wish I could deliver like that--funny story though on a similar subject. I was back in Portland a few weeks ago visiting my parents; I had an order come in for a brake kit from a guy in downtown Portland. I freaked the guy out when I showed up at his place 2-hours after he made the order with the parts :D.

In any case, speaking of time of day--I spent 3-hours under the hood today shooting approaches and doing holds. I think it's time for bed...
Night all,
-BB