NEW TO TDI's Ranger project

billybanks

TDI
A5 BRM in a Ranger
Hi all,
I have an 85 Ranger that I am working on putting a BRM TDI into. Been having trouble decrypting the wiring diagrams and sorting the ECU wires that I need from those I don't.

Does anyone here happen to have a reference that shows all of the ECU pins and what they are for so I can finish this thing?

I have most of them figured out, but I am having trouble with finding the glow plug relay wiring and all of the power and ground wires for the ECU.

The wiring diagrams are just all over the place, and the section that covers the glow plug relay shows a reference for the wires and components on one page, but the actual diagram on the second page shows the wiring for something completely different so I am kind of at a loss.

Runninwild

Veteran Member
TDI
AAZ swapped 2000 tacoma
Join tdi swapped trucks on Facebook there is a pinout for the BRM in the files section. The wiring diagrams take a bit of playing with before they start to make sense. Did for me anyways ��*♂. Fyi all the ecu output triggers are ground switches so wire them that way to your relays and accessories