Need warranty clarification

unidenscan

TDI
03 Jetta Wagon TDI, 2010 Jetta Wagon TDI
Hello all, I purchased a 2015 GSW summer of 2017. Car was new with no miles on it. When it left the lot, it had the phase I fix as required. I was also provided with the warranty and emissions supplements.

Can anyone actually decode what my warranty is.

I currently have 10000 miles on the car, and have not done the phase II.

Does the car have to go in at a certain time for phase II?

Thanks!!!

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
3 years bumper-to-bumper. 11 years 162K miles on the emissions system. The dealer should contact you about Phase II. We're at almost 40K and haven't received the letter.

kdawg89

Veteran Member
TDI
15 Golf DSG 06 Jetta (sold)
I don't think you will be contacted. My dealer told me deadline for phase 2 is 12/30 and depending how you interpret the letter that matches what VW says. I wouldn't delay personally if you want it to be done.

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
That may be for the payout but probably not for this car. It is low miles like mine and will only get part 2a more than likely. Around 75k miles you are supposed to return for part 2b. Those that aren't involved in the payout for the fix shouldn't have a deadline. Those that are expecting payback can still probably get it done only won't get any money for it. The stop sale cars (like this one and mine) aren't entitled to any money anyway.