Post Fix Multiple issues

Sima

TDI
Audi
Is anyone else having multiple Post Fix issues. I have been dealing with multiple issues, not just more Adblue or less mileage. The car looses its acceleration and only way to get it back is to stop on the side of freeway and restart it. Already went to dealer three times. First two times, they did something and it was covered and the last time they charged me $1200 as somethings they said are not covered by extended warranty. I have to take the car to dealer again in 2-3 days but don't want to spend more money. Any help will be great.
I have Audi Q7, 2013, TDI

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
You need to get detailed descriptions of what is wrong and what was done to repair it. You also need to get up to speed on what exactly is covered by the extended emissions warranty and be ready to push for things that are covered by it to be repaired under warranty. If it is setting a check engine light for anything other than the transmission it should be covered by the warranty. Without considerably more detail from you no one will be able to offer any more help as it isn't clear what you are dealing with. Maybe post your work orders and lets see what they say.