Alfa 159 1.9 Jtdm 300HP- Heat Exchange or Pump or Charce Cooler problem High Boost.

emre2blue

TDI
Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TDi 2015
Hi,
I want to give some information about my project and I want a little help from you if it is possible. You all know lots of information about Charge cooling and Pumps and HE. All I need some information about them. Because other that low pressure gasoline engine. I want to cool high pressure Diesel. Like 3 Bars of Boost. I'm lack of information about heating and Cooling. that's why I'm in trouble. . I have an Alfa romeo 159 Diesel. And I'm making modification to it. I'm Electrical engineer and This car is my hobby. It is helping me about learning lots of information about cars and diesel tuning.
Now I use Turbo from 350CDI , GTB2060VKLR, with original Electrical Actuator. Normally, my friends suggested that I use Air2Air intercooler for this setup. But I wanted to challenge myself. And tried Water 2 Air intercooler. One of my friend is tuning only Mercs in Turkey. He suggested that I use a bosch pump, 0392 022 010 .
With an uninterested tuner - he is good with gasoline engines, but diesel - from Turkey, I get 260HP and 550Nm torque , with 104 Degree Celc IAT . Now I'm having some IAT problems. I think there is something about HE capacity. I don't know yet. I've tried to search the forum, I found very useful information. But I could not ask you before..
Here is the HE, it is from Dacia 1.6lt engine radiator. 550mm x 480mm x 16mm, Because it was cheap and it fitted without modification.

And Here is My Custom Charge Cooler : 141mm x 141mm X 200mm Length... Air is passing 200mm

emre2blue

TDI
I'm using 0392 022 010 Bosch pump for the system

Here is the pump location...

Pıpe inside diameter is 26mm , Outside is 35mm. And It can bend with small radius..

My Little expension/ Filling Tank. And I can watch the fluid levels in there also....

And Here is a video of the car..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-JerWIOr5I

emre2blue

TDI
Turbo has different Compressor Wheel. It has GTX 2.GEN 10+0 .

And Here is my Intercooler Temperature Monitor.

Here is my test video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh91SPqD4Zs&ab_channel=emresuat

IN = Post Turbo , ChargeCooler Inlet Temp
OUT = ChargeCooler Outlet Temp , aka IAT
WIN = WaterInlet Temp of ChargeCooler
WOt = WaterOutlet Temp of ChargeCooler
EGT = EGT :) But this is in the Turbo exit . Inside the Downpipe
CP: Chip Temperature, inside the bonnet. I want to see that closed case temp. controller chip temperatures I don't want to burn them....