2000 VW TDI Jetta

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
ex- 1996 wagon, ex-2000 Jetta
gliturbo, welcome aboard. I see this is your first post. What brings you to tdiclub

gliturbo

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
Silver Arrow. DC Metro area. The car runs great. The only non maintainence items (ie. brakes) that ever had to replace are brake power booster (replaced this past spring) glow plug harness (only because my service light came on--was running fine
)and MAF sensor at a little over 60k (vw reimbursed me for cost) I am selling to get more of a performance car and get back more a fun factor in my commute (mid 30's crisis
). This car has been very reliable to me. I used it for going to work. All documents of service records availible.

email me for more info @ gliturbo@yahoo.com

I am trying to get pictures but I have had computer problems and had to reload windows last night

gliturbo

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
Thanks for the offer! I work in DC as an account manager and live up by BWI Airport. I am willing to even come to you since I am on the road seeing clients most of the days. Shoot me an email and I can meet you somewhere. I will IM you my cell phone number so you may call too.

Thanks again!

gliturbo

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
Reasonable offers considered. Ad just placed last friday. I am looking a quick sale so I can turbo a 24v VR6. I am asking Kelly Blue book value for private party sale in good condition. This does not inlcude performance upgrades or the fact that I have all service documentation to validate care of car...

gliturbo

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
last day for the auction. as it stands right now the car is a steal and can be stolen even at a bit more.....

deezel_rat

TDI
2005 Passat GLS Variant
You should trade me for my mkIII Jetta GLX. It would be way more fun turbocharged than a GLI 24v would be!

Really though, it's in GREAT shape and I'd be SERIOUSLY interested in your car, but because you're a private owner I'd need to find a buyer for my car first. By the time I'd do that you'll have probably sold yours. I could probably give you a *little* cash if it would help make the deal more attractive, but not a whole lot. Really value to value they're pretty dead even, but since I do want a TDI, and since my mkIII wouldn't be exactly what you're looking for (but certainly cheaper!), I might be able to throw in a little bit of cash to make the deal more attractive. Let me know...

Dave
1996 Jetta GLX, 74,000mi, 5spd

gliturbo

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
If the deal doesnt go through, i will give you a call. However, I my new Red GLI has almost 500 miles on it (at 22mpg
)After the break in period is done, I hope to have the turbo installed (and fuel milage increases some
)

darn, looks like the car is going for under 8k

deezel_rat

TDI
2005 Passat GLS Variant
Yeah if it doesn't work out for you I'm definitely seriously interested and would love to try to work something out. With my car in trade you'd probably be netting more than you are on ebay.