Official Atlantic Canada Discounts & Deals Thread

thanatos

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf Sportwagen TDI
Sorry for the cross post. I'm willing to offer any TDi club member a 5% discount for all parts and labour. My rates are really rock bottom as it is. Give me a try, you'll be glad you did.
Check out my website www.jeffsoldvolkshome.com
Cheers, Jeff.

I started going to Jeff with my Audi A4, and will continue to go to him with my mk6 Golf TDI wagen. Once in a blue moon a mechanic like Jeff comes along for any type of vehicle owner, and the TDI owners are lucky to have a passionate skilled wizard of Jeff's calibre.

Last edited:

DownLow

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2001 Beetle TDI, 2000 Beetle R32 Swapped
I'm offering Stage 1-3 Malone Tunes for ALH cars for $275 no-tax and Stage 1-2 for PD cars for $325. I am in HRM for 2-3 more weeks and then I am moving to Yarmouth.

That's $25 off the MSRP of each tune and no tax either. I have Stage 2 on my daily driver if you want to see what a chip feels like before taking the plunge. :)

VW_owner

TDI
2011 VW Jetta TDI Highline with DSG Platinum Grey with Titan Black Leather
Where is the go to place for tinting around HRM? I feel like I'm sitting in a fish bowl in the new car!
Most of the car dealers use and recommend Superior Glass 301 Windmill Rd, Dartmouth, NS B3A 1H3 902-466-3511 lifetime guarantee most vehicles 200ish for the 5 rear windows i.e. 2 on each rear door and rear window

thanatos

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf Sportwagen TDI
Most of the car dealers use and recommend Superior Glass 301 Windmill Rd, Dartmouth, NS B3A 1H3 902-466-3511 lifetime guarantee most vehicles 200ish for the 5 rear windows i.e. 2 on each rear door and rear window
I've had a half dozen vehicles done there over the years, and wouldn't go anywhere else.

VW_Caper

TDI
Golf
Does anyone have any suggestions/advice on where to go for oil changes and/or good deals on winter tires and rims. Or suggestions on good winter tires themselves.

Cheers

Brewmaster

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 GolF R : Oryx White
Where's a good place for..... wait for it...... quality work at good prices for painting?

Thinking about changing colour on my roof and mirrors.

TrevorB

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 TDI Sport
Where's a good place for..... wait for it...... quality work at good prices for painting?

Thinking about changing colour on my roof and mirrors.
I know this is not typical but I've had great luck with the body shop at Valley Volkswagen. Deacon and Brian do good quality work at great prices!

Trevor

cleaver

Veteran Member
TDI
None - did own '01 and '02 Jetta TDI
I second that (about Valley Volkswagen autobody shop).
Good guys and will look for (and point out) anything covered under warranty.

Zander

TDI
2005 Passat
1010tires.com has an excellent selection. They give you user reviews and pricing. Often times they give you free shipping on selected tires and tire/rim packages. We have bought both our winter (2nd year on them) and just got our summer tires today! Also, they are CANADIAN!!

Last edited:

396andy

TDI
2000 golf
Hello, I'm new to the site, have been driving an old 1990 diesel jetta, with 550k, for near 10 yrs and my wife has been driving a 2000 Golf with over 400k. the Golf has been having starting problems, will crank not won't fire if I leave the key in the run position for 15 minutes it will usually, but not always, start right up, a check at a local shop analyzer shows it as being the immobilizer. Have been told there are computer wizards in the USA that can bypass it , does anyone know of someone here that would be capable or experienced with that aspect of a TDI? Thanks Andy in Moncton NB

Rob_MacCara

Veteran Member
TDI
Audi Q3 gasser
Hi Andy, and welcome to the site.
Why don't you start a new thread in the Atlantic Canada section and see if you get any responses?

Rollin-Coal

TDI
2000 Jetta 2001 golf
Parts

Hey guys ive just opened here over the summer and doing ok I'm a deal for kerma tdi here in the valley right now I'm working on bring in stock will give sweet deals and no tax for the year Rollin Coal Performance ltd thanks for looking

FVWVWF

Veteran Member
TDI
Sold - 2012 TDI Highline Manual
Buddy's '01 TDI a/c pump is wrecked. (berrings) Anyone have one laying around somewhere for less than the cost of a new one?

cholmes100

TDI
2012 Passat Highline
Just me but I can't imagine taking a nice car like a TDI to a Speedy Muffler shop and having a $20.00 Chinese made muffler installed for $400.00, less the 15% of course.