Columbus, OH Third Friday GTG - Not at Cici's this month

bhtooefr

TDIClub Enthusiast, ToofTek Inventor
TDI
None
November 2012 info: GTG is at J. Gumbo's, 64 Granville Street, Gahanna, OH 43230, on the 16th at 6 PM. Glow Putt (basically across the street) afterwards.

====================

Original post:

So, thought I'd go ahead and post this on the forums...

After some discussion on the Columbus TDI Drivers Yahoo Group, the third friday GTG will be at Max and Erma's, instead of Cici's.

Max and Erma's is in the same plaza, and is in front of Cici's. (Stoneridge Plaza, corner of Morse and Hamilton, Gahanna.)

I'll park my car in the usual place, with a note on it saying that we're at Max and Erma's, in case anyone forgets.

Let's get some good food, talk some TDIs, and then talk about where else to get good food, on the 17th, at 6 PM. :D

Last edited:

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
YAY!!

Sounds good.

See everyone on the 3rd Friday of the month at 6pm! (same day & Time every month)

Stoneridge Plaza at the corner of Morse & Hamilton Rd in Gahanna OH!

bhtooefr

TDI
None
If anyone is coming, and hasn't posted on Columbus TDI Drivers, can you let me know if you're coming? Just trying to get a rough head count.

new2diesel

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Jetta Galactic Blue Pearl
I'll be there. Will you accept a new arrival from Michigan?
It seems that Whitbred and I have traded states.
Wonder who go the better end of that deal?

bhtooefr

TDI
None
Holy necropost. ;)

Anyway, this month, it's at J. Gumbo's in Gahanna.

64 Granville Street, Gahanna, OH 43230

The plan was to go to Glow Putt afterwards, which is basically right across the street.

bhtooefr

TDI
None
It'd be a good idea to join the Columbus TDI Drivers Yahoo Group - that's where pretty much everything with these GTGs happens. Main reason for posting this thread was because we had for YEARS gone to Cici's, and people would come just knowing it was there, so I posted this to make sure people knew it wasn't going to be there. (We haven't been back.)