Central Ohio Spring GTG

GMARK

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GL Reflex Silver 5 speed. Ventectomy, coolant migration mod, Hella Comets, FK air ducts.
I will be hosting a Spring GTG at my home near Johnstown, Ohio on Saturday, April 22, 2006. The event runs from 8:00 a.m. until???
All are welcome to attend (kids and pets too). Lunch and soft drinks provided. Covered dishes/desserts appreciated.
Email me for directions or address if using Mapquest, etc...
For planning purposes, please let me know if you are likely to attend and what work you need done to your car.
Hope to see you here!:)
GMARK

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
I will be there and will likely need an oil change/tire rotation so a Pella & stands would be needed.

GMARK

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GL Reflex Silver 5 speed. Ventectomy, coolant migration mod, Hella Comets, FK air ducts.
I am putting together a GTG worklist. Please let me know if you are coming and what items you need to have done to your car.
G

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
Barring misfortune, I'm coming to play with other people's cars. :) :p

My only major need (leaking crank seal) is being taken car of by Jon later this month.

GMARK

Veteran Member
TDI
I hope you can make it. The workload is light thus far. Maybe an intake cleaning or two and an intercooler cleaning on one of the Cinci cars.:)
G

GMARK

Veteran Member
TDI
Thanks Rich,
It was great to see you again and thank you for being our offical GTG photographer.
We had 25 cars from 6 different states, and it was nice to see old friends and make new ones too.
I can't imagine how it could have been better.
Thanks to all who attended for making it such a great day!
Mark