Bmw wheels

ottomatic

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golfwagen SE 6MT
Would BMW wheels have the same bolt spacing as VW?
Reason: 16" BMW wheels 4 sale for $125 & I have 4 General Artics & want to put BMW wheels on 2014 JSW which goes back 6/2 & tires on BMW wheels are bald.

Last edited:

Powder Hound

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'00 Golf 4dr White 5sp, '02 Jettachero 5sp, Wife's '03 NB Platinum Gray auto(!)
I'm sure there are multiple bimmer fanboy sites out there that can give you the bolt circle for whatever wheel you have. Be ready with one or more photos of the wheel so they can give you accurate information. And don't tell 'em you are a TDI guy. The arrogance of bimmer drivers, in general (of course there are exceptions, but...) is rivaled only by the arrogance of porsche drivers.

You will probably also need new lug bolts. I do not know myself, but I would be surprised if bimmers used the same ball seat lugs that vw uses.

Cheers,

PH

ottomatic

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golfwagen SE 6MT
Well I bought the wheels & tires . Wheels did not work. however tires will go on VW for buy back allowing me to keep Michelins. & Generals
Btw I did own 2 Porches' & 1 BMW,& 3 MB's. Then I got humility & went to VW's :)

PS thanks for reply

Last edited:

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
Used to be common way back when. BBS wheels from an E30 bolted right on to my '86 GTI. But that was all 4-bolt stuff.