TDIFest 2010: Hotel Info & Reservations

Power_Not_Speed

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta
Booked Friday thru Sunday, even though I live 'only' 120 miles away. And it's the same weekend as the SOVREN races at PIR so I get to see friends there as well! I'll be racing a vintage Formula Vee with them next year and may be buying it there.

Farfromovin

Torque Addict
TDI
03 Golf 2dr- PD150 6m
darn, I cannot make it! I have to be in Germany for work and I will pick up my new Audi A6 Tdi 3.2fsi quattro diesel while I am there! Hopefully customs will not give me grief when I bring it in!
What? You can't bring that back here LOL. That sounds like my dream car. I'm holding onto my current TDI until Audi releases a 6spd quattro 4motion TDI, preferably a V6.

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Previously:'02 Jetta. Now: '13 Subaru XV Crosstrek!
Update: 8.25.10
The special negotiated rate for hotel reservations is now closed. Anyone in need of a room for TDIFest MUST contact me directly so I can negotiate with the hotel. I CANNOT guarantee that you will get the same negotiated price of $99 per night on any rooms booked between now and Fest, but I can promise you that I will try my best to help you get the best price possible.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. We look forward to seeing you there!

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Previously:'02 Jetta. Now: '13 Subaru XV Crosstrek!
If anyone has since reserved a hotel room (after the special rates expired) for TDIFest and is part of our event/club.. please let me know. You're reservation still counts towards our requirement numbers. Please help us make sure that we've reached our goal!
thanks!

geon116

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Passat GLS Wagon, Silverstone
If anyone has since reserved a hotel room (after the special rates expired) for TDIFest and is part of our event/club.. please let me know. You're reservation still counts towards our requirement numbers. Please help us make sure that we've reached our goal!
thanks!

I reserved a room on 8/31 at the $119 rate.