More 2015 TDIs Available

TDIBone

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf Sportwagon TDI
Actually they have been for a few weeks, but haven't seen a post about it.

Looks like the lease returns have been approved for resale now. Still plenty to choose from. My local dealer has had two low mileage (<10K) TDI Highline wagons for a few weeks, mostly because they are asking $37k for them.

I actually got to the offer stage on a silk blue Golf with tan leatherette, but the dealer took too long to get back to me. Would be happy to share details of the offer in PM.

No rebates or incentives in Canada though.

TDIBone

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf Sportwagon TDI
Just don't buy at the dealerships. Have seen a few private sales and independant dealers, but they tend to go fast.

I think the issue is dealers bought into this round of TDIs thinking there would be the same level of sales as the previous round of "new" TDIs. Problem is everyone seemed to forget that there are no incentives this time.

My deal is done on my 2015 Silk Blue TDI wagon. VW mechanic at the dealership that did the inspection on it for me actually said let him know if my deal falls through for some reason because he wants to buy it.

FXDL

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Jetta TDI with DSG
Allison VW has some 30 brand new ones. Jetta's, Golf's and Passats lined up for sale. The price who knows. Should be big discount if one is turning in a dirty diesel. Got a jetta myself and was $8100.00 off the price not including the buy back price of my 2010 with 430,000 km's on it.

Last edited:

FXDL

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Jetta TDI with DSG
Over priced is wright. Barrie dealer having a hard time selling, wonder why.
They are going to update the dirty ones returned and sell them too, they said to me. Goood Luck

TDIBone

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf Sportwagon TDI
Fix is already happening now. First round was they sold the unsold units that were still on dealer lots. Now it looks like they are selling "executive driven"/demos and trade-ins (that's what mine was).

Mine already has the ad blue tank installed. When I registered on the VW website, it said there is another step in the fix coming later.

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
Mine already has the ad blue tank installed. When I registered on the VW website, it said there is another step in the fix coming later.
2015s always had adblue. That wasn't part of the fix. Stage 1 fix on the 2015 cars was a software update only.

TDIBone

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf Sportwagon TDI
Well, there you go. I thought that the conversation was always around how everyone was using adblue and VW wasn't. Or was that pre-2015?