Recent Kerma Customer Service?

TejGhost

TDI
Mk4 Tdi, Mk5 Tdi
Has anyone else noticed a decline in Kerma's Customer service. In early 2014's I had a tdi build that the gentleman at the time working was very helpful in going thru a lot of the kits I was buying and eliminating me from buying doubles of gaskets and what not. But it seems Kerma's great customer service as of 2019+2020 has come to an end sadly. I run a German Performance Shop in SW Georgia and a few of my customers have ordered parts from Kerma with terrible customer service experience. My recent customer put it like this " I shouldn't be getting heated/attitude trying to spend money on car parts from Kerma or in a hurry" Maybe there's been a recent management change but WOW! Also with this covid-19 stuff everyone is experiencing "technical difficulties" but a courtesy email from the comfort of your home keeping you in the loop on the status of a $5k order dosent seem like too much to ask. IDK normally I would never think twice about this type of issue and just cut my losses and deal with another company. But everyone knows Kerma as the go-to TDi Parts Source why cant they up their game like any growing business? Charlie has always helped with great tuning files and any issues that may arise software wise. It seems to be more just the customer service sector of this once beloved business.

Sent from my Note9

nayr

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Audi Q7
Never been impressed w/Kerma and they are somewhat local, I recommend a friend to check em out in like 2006 for his ALH and he came back with a similar story.. Ive not made that mistake since.

Go to IDParts, TuneMyEuro or FCPEuro, for parts and Malone for software.. I've gotten all my malone tunes from a local Dealer called Apikol and I got great support, even during COVID.

TejGhost

TDI
Mk4 Tdi, Mk5 Tdi
Never been impressed w/Kerma and they are somewhat local, I recommend a friend to check em out in like 2006 for his ALH and he came back with a similar story.. Ive not made that mistake since.

Go to IDParts, TuneMyEuro or FCPEuro, for parts and Malone for software.. I've gotten all my malone tunes from a local Dealer called Apikol and I got great support, even during COVID.
I fear this will be the new wave if they dont up their game. The cool thing about Kerma was a one stop shop for hardware, upgraded turbos, tuning and more.

Sent from my Note9