ALH Mass Airflow Connector

TDI Jim

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 Passat, 1996 Passat Variant (RIP), 2002 Jetta Wagon, 1995 Passat Variant TDI conversion brought back from the dead, 1997 Passat Variant project, and returned 2014 Passat
I noticed when changing my mass air flow sensor there are 5 prongs on the sensor and only 5 female connectors in the plug. Is this correct or is my plug missing the 5th connector? Thanks for your help everyone!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

TDI Jim

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 Passat, 1996 Passat Variant (RIP), 2002 Jetta Wagon, 1995 Passat Variant TDI conversion brought back from the dead, 1997 Passat Variant project, and returned 2014 Passat
Yes.

terminal chart:

Thanks Windex. I got a repair plug and wires from ID parts, so will start working on it.
Just took the back off the cinnector and only see red, green, black and yellow (with black stripe) wires in the wiring harness, so may have to visit a junkyard, unless there are any other suggestions?

TDI Jim

Veteran Member
TDI
Thanks Windex. I got a repair plug and wires from ID parts, so will start working on it.
Just took the back off the cinnector and only see red, green, black and yellow (with black stripe) wires in the wiring harness, so may have to visit a junkyard, unless there are any other suggestions?

My bad, there are only 4 connectors, so plug is correct as is, got it now, thanks Windex!