Comparable seats

Trakpak

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 golf 5 speed
Hey guys what seats are gcompatible on a 03 tdi golf? My drivers seat is kinda beat. Didn’t know if a nicer version would drop right in.

Lex4TDI4Life

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Golf-Ute TDI GLS 5spd Manual
Golf/GTI/R32 and jetta seats from 99.5-2005 will bolt in. At some point, the seat airbag connector under the seat changed, though. So you would either have to suffer the airbag light or swap connectors if you got a seat with a different one.

I see you have a 2-dr Golf, though. So seats from a Jetta or 4-dr Golf will not help you unless you have no need to EVER get into the back seat. You will need something with a tilt forward from a 2-dr Golf/GTI/R32.

Last edited:

Trakpak

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 golf 5 speed
Golf/GTI/R32 and jetta seats from 99.5-2005 will bolt in. At some point, the seat airbag connector under the seat changed, though. So you would either have to suffer the airbag light or swap connectors if you got a seat with a different one.

I see you have a 2-dr Golf, though. So seats from a Jetta or 4-dr Golf will not help you unless you have no need to EVER get into the back seat. You will need something with a tilt forward from a 2-dr Golf/GTI/R32.

Awesome thank you!