2003 Golf TDI 2 door-Modded

50harleyrider

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 B5.5 TDI/geared BSM, BV43A turbo,stage 2 TDTUNING. 2005 5sp manual passat tdi stage 2 tdtuning,BSM delete. 2015 Passat TDI 6sp manual.
CAR IS SOLD.THANKS FOR LOOKING
I retired in April and have decided to thin my TDI collection a bit. I love all my cars and it was basically a short straw pick to sell the Golf. The 2 door
2003 Golf 2door TDI is considered one of the finest and most collectible of the TDI's.
A few of the tidbits are: Malone stage 5 tune with Malone qloader (stock tune included), VNT 17/22 turbo, Diesel Geek short shifter, .658 5th gear, 3” SS Eurojet exhaust, Eurojet side mount intercooler, PP764 injectors, 3bar MAP, PD150 intake, R-32 snorkel, Southbend Stage 3 Endurance clutch, McNally boost/EGT combo gauge, GTI cloth seats, glass headlamp lenses, CAT fuel filter, Panzer Plate. I bought the car from the original owner in Va. It’s rust free and extremely strong. I haven’t had it on a dyno but guessing about 180 HP. The car has 217k well maintained miles but doesn’t use oil. The goodies were added at 200k. The turbo needs cleaned but I haven’t had a chance to do it. It should be put on a lift to do it and I’m in the process of adding a lift in my garage but won’t be ready until late summer. The turbo still makes 2 bar boost easily but car will go into limp mode and require re-starting to clear it. No big deal but a PIA until cleaned. I will clean it late this summer if someone doesn't buy it before. The headliner is sagging and I have the replacement headliner. Everything including the AC works fine. $6000.

Last edited:

50harleyrider

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 B5.5 TDI/geared BSM, BV43A turbo,stage 2 TDTUNING. 2005 5sp manual passat tdi stage 2 tdtuning,BSM delete. 2015 Passat TDI 6sp manual.
bump it up

50harleyrider

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Priced reduced to $5500

50harleyrider

Top Post Dawg
TDI
bump it up. Price reduced to $5000. Someone grab this car. May help on delivery in the Mid Atlantic area.

50harleyrider

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Bump it up. I have an 11mm IP I'll throw in. Someone give this golf a loving new home.

Last edited:

JD123

TDI
2002 VW Golf TDI
I retired in April and have decided to thin my TDI collection a bit. I love all my cars and it was basically a short straw pick to sell the Golf. The 2 door
2003 Golf 2door TDI is considered one of the finest and most collectible of the TDI's.
A few of the tidbits are: Malone stage 5 tune with Malone qloader (stock tune included), VNT 17/22 turbo, Diesel Geek short shifter, .658 5th gear, 3” SS Eurojet exhaust, Eurojet side mount intercooler, PP764 injectors, 3bar MAP, PD150 intake, R-32 snorkel, Southbend Stage 3 Endurance clutch, McNally boost/EGT combo gauge, GTI cloth seats, glass headlamp lenses, CAT fuel filter, Panzer Plate. I bought the car from the original owner in Va. It’s rust free and extremely strong. I haven’t had it on a dyno but guessing about 180 HP. The car has 217k well maintained miles but doesn’t use oil. The goodies were added at 200k. The turbo needs cleaned but I haven’t had a chance to do it. It should be put on a lift to do it and I’m in the process of adding a lift in my garage but won’t be ready until late summer. The turbo still makes 2 bar boost easily but car will go into limp mode and require re-starting to clear it. No big deal but a PIA until cleaned. I will clean it late this summer if someone doesn't buy it before. The headliner is sagging and I have the replacement headliner. Everything including the AC works fine. $6000.
I hit a deer with my 2002 Golf TDI and I'm looking for a replacement. I'm interested in this, and recognize that you have really taken care of it. I could definitely give it a new loving home, but I have been trying to stay around $4,000 or less. I'm in Minnesota, so I guess that adds to this being a long shot. I have a good TDI guru who's very familiar with the ALH engine. She'd be taken care of....

50harleyrider

Top Post Dawg
TDI