FS: 2000 VW Golf GLS TDI, 5-spd, 4-door, Sprint 520's

vwjettadsl

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
TDI’s
SOLD

Well I'm finally ready to sell my Golf, it has served me quite well, but my 2000 Jetta is almost finished so I'll be driving it very soon.

Car is a 2000 VW Golf GLS TDI, 144,xxx miles, 5-spd, 4-door, power sunroof/moonroof, power windows, power door locks, (1) keyless entry, power mirrors, heated mirrors, alloy wheels, tinted windows, center armrest, cold AC, 60/40 split rear folding seats, tilt wheel/telescoping wheel, AM/FM stereo, cassette tape player, 6-disc CD changer.

Sprint 520's were installed @ 138k.:D

The door panels have black cloth inserts from a VR6.

I have a set of Golf Monster mats that I will sell for an extra $50.

ScanGaugeII that I will sell for $125.

I purchased this car a little over a year ago with 103K, it had a bad head, car had jumped time. I purchased a rebuilt head from www.vwdieselparts.com and had TDI guru, GT, install the head. I also had him change the timing belt, water pump, tensioner, etc., clean the intake, and EGR. Car has run like a top ever since.

I've changed the oil every 10k with 5w40 synthetic.

Tires on the car are Cooper SLE Lifeliner's, fronts have 75% tread and the rears have 65% tread life.

I'll also be putting on a new fuel filter sometime in the near future.

Car does have some minor scratches, rock chips and a few dings.

If you have questions just drop me a PM.

Asking $8995

Thanks--B

PS: You may view more pictures @ http://rides.webshots.com/album/560232121lbmpuZ

Last edited:

vwjettadsl

TDI
TDI’s
I forgot to add the VIN# WVWGF21J1YW465766, also this Golf was made in Germany, not Brazil like most Golf's.

If you would like I can send you a copy of the CarFax VIN# report. (Courtesy of yosso, Thanks)

I can also send you a copy of the Auto Check VIN# report also.

Last edited:

Jamos

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta SW
And the car is located in Missouri?

I'm interested, but am on the west coast...

vwjettadsl

TDI
TDI’s
Last time I sold a car on TDI club it went to CA, they used www.dasautoshippers.com, they shipped it from terminal to terminal. I simply drove the car to the nearest terminal and dropped it off, then they picked it up at the nearest terminal to them. I believe it cost them $550 to have it shipped. Or you could always fly in and have a nice long road trip.:D

Later--B

vwjettadsl

TDI
TDI’s
Pevey said:
Pretty little thing.
Thanks. Although you didn't have to remind me, you're just making it harder for me to say my goodbyes.:p LOL

All PM's responded to.

Later--B:D