www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale

Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale VW TDI/Diesel related items for sale by vendors and Groupbuys. The only commercial posts to these forums are that of Vendors with TDI related equipment. To start a post, you must be a Registered Vendor. You may periodically post a note about products you may have for sale/services so long you indicate clearly you are from the company selling these products/services. The right to discontinue this practice & remove excessive posts remains with the operators of TDIClub. Please note there is also a webpage of TDI Vendors" Group-buys are permited if sponsored by a registered vendor.

Old October 21st, 2018, 08:55   #826
Terry270
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian537 View Post

i have the 2micron pureflow and containment kit installed on my car. i am curious to know if my CP4 pump goes bad and i would take my car to the VW dealer (since i have the extended warranty) how would VW deal with my car. i assume they would look at my car, see that is "modified" because of the 2micron system and not want to touch my car? maybe i shouldn't have installed the 2micron pureflow and containment kit since i have the extended warranty? my DPF went bad recently and when i took the car to get it fixed thru the extended warranty they saw the Cim-Tek 70025 filter the 2micron system uses and when they saw "Bio Tek" written on the filter they were trying to accuse me of using bio-fuel that led to my damaged DPF.
Wouldn't hold up in court and they know it. Extra filtering has zero negative affects on anything. But also I would remove the kit honestly as long as it's under warranty. Would be great to have a brand new entire fuel system installed right before the warranty is up lol
Old October 22nd, 2018, 10:58   #827
mz1
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry270 View Post
But also I would remove the kit honestly as long as it's under warranty. Would be great to have a brand new entire fuel system installed right before the warranty is up lol
The downside of having such a time bomb (OEM fuel pump) is that even if and when vw should cover this malfunction under warranty (which is not 100% the case - they have gotten away in many cases blaming it on bad fuel quality) you risk being stranded in the middle of your journey or long vacation and being out of your ride for days.
mz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2018, 10:55   #828
FXDL
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 4.4 per 100KM's

So do we have a system for 2015 Jetta TDI yet and where can I get this from.
FXDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2018, 05:34   #829
Growler
Got Soot Vendor

it seems he only made a few of them for the 2015.

I got ahold of one but haven't installed it yet.

Schmutz 2015 GSW S DSG
Schnurren 2001 Golf 2 door.
Growler is offline   Reply With Quote