2microntech - Helping to Keep Your Common Rail VW Alive!!

Kevinski4

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
I'm curious if the cp3 could be retrofitted to the v6 cr TDI.
Yes but not with the kit above. Earlier Euro V6 TDIs had the CP3. Grab the parts you need from UK Ebay and they bolt on without too much trouble.

ATR

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2011 Golf TDI 6MT
Yes but not with the kit above. Earlier Euro V6 TDIs had the CP3. Grab the parts you need from UK Ebay and they bolt on without too much trouble.
Anymore details? Example would be what date range or anything else helpful?

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
CP3 kit on newer V6 will not work without proper software. I run the cp3 on v6 2011 ccwa engine but i have custom software for it to run flawless. Better to stay away from it as it is not easy.

sootchucker

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf
if somebody can give me measurements to these devices, i can make them. without that.... we are all sunk.

adrian537

TDI
2014 vw jetta sportwagen tdi

i have the 2micron pureflow and containment kit installed on my car. i am curious to know if my CP4 pump goes bad and i would take my car to the VW dealer (since i have the extended warranty) how would VW deal with my car. i assume they would look at my car, see that is "modified" because of the 2micron system and not want to touch my car? maybe i shouldn't have installed the 2micron pureflow and containment kit since i have the extended warranty? my DPF went bad recently and when i took the car to get it fixed thru the extended warranty they saw the Cim-Tek 70025 filter the 2micron system uses and when they saw "Bio Tek" written on the filter they were trying to accuse me of using bio-fuel that led to my damaged DPF.

mz1

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 GTD Stage III / 2015 Touareg TDI LUX Stage II
I just bought a CP3 pump kit and will not need my 2micron pureflow and containment kits so if someone is interested I will have 2 for sale...just want what I paid for them that is all...do send me a pm if interested

adrian537

TDI
2014 vw jetta sportwagen tdi
I just bought a CP3 pump kit and will not need my 2micron pureflow and containment kits so if someone is interested I will have 2 for sale...just want what I paid for them that is all...do send me a pm if interested

you know you could still use the pureflow only as a pre-filter with your CP3?

mz1

Veteran Member
TDI
you know you could still use the pureflow only as a pre-filter with your CP3?
My CP3 kit did come with the purflow kit that is why I will sell my two complete 2micron pureflow and containment kits....but thanks for the tip

Terry270

Veteran Member
TDI
03 golf, 10 A3

i have the 2micron pureflow and containment kit installed on my car. i am curious to know if my CP4 pump goes bad and i would take my car to the VW dealer (since i have the extended warranty) how would VW deal with my car. i assume they would look at my car, see that is "modified" because of the 2micron system and not want to touch my car? maybe i shouldn't have installed the 2micron pureflow and containment kit since i have the extended warranty? my DPF went bad recently and when i took the car to get it fixed thru the extended warranty they saw the Cim-Tek 70025 filter the 2micron system uses and when they saw "Bio Tek" written on the filter they were trying to accuse me of using bio-fuel that led to my damaged DPF.
Wouldn't hold up in court and they know it. Extra filtering has zero negative affects on anything. But also I would remove the kit honestly as long as it's under warranty. Would be great to have a brand new entire fuel system installed right before the warranty is up lol

mz1

Veteran Member
TDI
But also I would remove the kit honestly as long as it's under warranty. Would be great to have a brand new entire fuel system installed right before the warranty is up lol
The downside of having such a time bomb (OEM fuel pump) is that even if and when vw should cover this malfunction under warranty (which is not 100% the case - they have gotten away in many cases blaming it on bad fuel quality) you risk being stranded in the middle of your journey or long vacation and being out of your ride for days.

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
it seems he only made a few of them for the 2015.

I got ahold of one but haven't installed it yet.

jgiffard808

TDI
Jetta sportwagen
Hi I just recently picked up a 11 jsw tdi and was wondering if I could pick up one of the fuel filter kits from 2micron or if there was any alternatives? Been trying to research but this is all new to me. Thanks for any help.

KeyTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Sportwagon
Me too...
His website is gone.
Does he still make or have them?
If not, anyone got one sitting around, PM me!

MichaelB

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Passat SE DSG
Just curious. Has anyone who has installed Andrews filtration kits had a HPFP failure and the filters saved the engine from catastrophic damage?

Last edited:

Kriesel

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
Just curious. Has anyone who has installed Andrews filtration kits had a HPFP failure and the filters saved the engine from catastrophic damage?
Yes. I had a pump fail with the kit on it, and it saved the engine.

bobt2382

Veteran Member - TDIClub Contributor
TDI
2010 CW GOLF 4DR 6MT TDI
So is he still making and selling them????
No, he is no longer making these kits. Best you can hope for is to locate a used one. Keep searching the parts for sale forum. Good luck.

RabbitGTI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
B4 Passat Sedan
Another expensive option is to swap the HPFP for a more robust version, correct? Is there a thread on doing that?

rafaelchio21

TDI
Passat CFGC
Hello guys,

I have a Passat B7 CFGC 2014 and I want to install an additional filter before my CP3 upgrade pump

Is there someone still selling these kits?

bobt2382

Veteran Member - TDIClub Contributor
TDI
2010 CW GOLF 4DR 6MT TDI
Best you can hope for is to locate a used one. Keep searching the parts for sale forum. Good luck.

turbovan+tdi

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 TDI 2.0L ALH, auto, silver wagon, lowered, Colt stage 2 cam, ported head,205 injectors, 1756 turbo, Malone 2.0, 3" exhaust, 18" BBS RC GLI rims. 2004 blue GSW TDI, 5 speed, lowered, GLI BBS wheels painted black, Malone stage 2, Aerotur
If anyone has specs etc, I have someone who's interested in making them.