Banquet registration

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
We have 148 regular and companion registrations for TDIFest 2011.

We only have 69 registrations for the banquet. For those that intend to come, thank you!

Just so you know how the hotel location contracts work. The event group receives NO funds from hotel room rental. Each hosting group has to meet a food minimum to be able to use the hotel facilities. Therefore, banquet registrations have to be high enough to cover this number. If not; regular registration, T shirt sales, and raffle/auction proceeds must be used to offest the shortfall. Right now, we are significantly short of the total number of diners needed.

The banquet is where we present all the awards for the show n shine, not to mention the BUG*PWR award. The auction with the big ticket items is conducted at the banquet, and there are some great bargains to be had.

Basically, I'm trying to say please sign up for the banquet so Fred has more money to run website!!!!!

Thanks, Bruce

Last edited:

TDiSkater

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW DSG Salsa Red
Need to head out before noon on Sunday due to a family commitment on Monday. But willing to pitch in some extra donation money at registration to help defray some costs if you are still short come the Fest.

airwolf

Veteran Member
TDI
None
What's the menu?
Is the menu a surprise or can we have a sampling of what is to be provided. I am already signed up for the banquet, I wouldn't miss it, however people might be persuaded to "get off the pot" if they know what they are eating.