For Sale 1999.5 Jetta MKIV TDI- Euro Diesel Engine

simtso999

TDI
JETTA MKIV TDI
SOLD :Well maintained Euro TDI for sale in MA.
Got it with 181K and told a new Euro Diesel engine installed at 91K. Asked a VW dealership to check and they confirmed it as a German crate Engine by taking a number or so off it. I have been a stickler with the servicing of this vehicle after hearing that. Timing belt changed every 60k (Due in the next 25k). New exhaust from engine to mid section (flex and convertor) 3 weeks ago. The Euro TDI Engine specifically required 0W40 and that’s what it got every 6k for all these years until 3 weeks ago I went with a slightly heavier recommended Delvac oil. Air, Fuel and Oil Filters were a regular maintenance on this vehicle as they help keep your mpg up. Odometer reads 384k and Engine is still very strong with a powerful Turbo. No mechanical issues. No check engine light. ABS is on though. Body and frame still fairly tight. Some rust on passenger fender and a couple small areas as expected for its age. Interior is black leather in fairly decent shape with a tear on only the driver seat. I got a newer commuting vehicle and had to let this gem go. Still giving me the high 40s mpg as my commuting car. It is still registered but I barely drive it now. It does not burn oil and there is no smoke or oil leaks when parked. I am letting it go for a low price of $1800. Am sure you know what it is worth. Serious buyers contact me for pics. Buyer responsible for all arrangements to ship or pick up. Clean title in hand. Don’t waste your time or mine. Sold AS IS. Thanks

Last edited: