Post your TDI sightings here!!

SnowCub

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 S350 BlueTec
Today was odd. I was driving in Boston near the Common and I saw an A3 Black TDI turn towards Storrow drive. Two blocks later there was a Green A3 TDI turning left in front of me. Very odd indeed.

emile

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Golf GLS TDI 5-Speed, Reflex Silver
black mk4 golf with MA plates in the parking garage of ikea in stoughton ma on sunday. damn that was a busy store...

JimL

TDI
2000 Jetta GLS TDI auto
Black A3 Jetta TDI center of Greenfield Ma. Turning left on Bank Row from Main street about 2:00 pm 1-9-07

Blue_Hen_TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
owned: 96 B4V, 06 Golf, 12 NMS, 15 GSW
Yesterday, crossing Chesapeake Bay Bridge eastbound after work, saw a fellow black A4 Golf TDI with modified badge (couldn't make out the colors) and a rabbit emblem and a sweet set of gray wheels. I wanted to race ya, but those MD cops are pricks.

While I'm on the subject, Anne Arundel County, MD must have one of the highest densities of TDI owners in the country. I see about five on average on each of my 65 mile legs to and from work.

Calico Red

Perpetual Newbie
TDI
Passat 1996 Blue (sold 2/25/2012), Jetta 2005 Blue
Dark blue Jetta with Quebec plate towing a bi-level trailer. Trailer had motorbike on lower level and blue storage unit (side car?) on top level. Traveling on inner loop of the Washington Beltway (I-95 / I-495) near Greenbelt Metro heading towards MD Rte 50 around 9am Jan 11. The trailer was very unique.

SnowCub

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 S350 BlueTec
There seems to be a black Golf with 4 doors from Rhode Island that works next store at Staples headquarters in Framingham, MA. I pulled up next to her this morning and waved, she must have thought I was a nut. Well... I am a nut, but that's besides the point. I'll have to remember to go put a TDI card on her windshield. Then she could meet even more nuts. :)

Bob S.

Top Post Dawg
TDI
A B4V, some ALHs & BRMs
Blue_Hen_TDI said:
Yesterday, crossing Chesapeake Bay Bridge eastbound after work, saw a fellow black A4 Golf TDI with modified badge (couldn't make out the colors) and a rabbit emblem and a sweet set of gray wheels. I wanted to race ya, but those MD cops are pricks. quote]

I have seen this car East bound on Rt 50 in Annapolis. Nice looking car:). He was moving too fast for me in an area of known radar traps. I let him go. Bob

JimL

TDI
2000 Jetta GLS TDI auto
White Golf TDI at the Golden Nozzle car wash on Newton Street in Greenfield, MA today at about 11:00, going though wash bay as I pulled up

yondertaper

TDI
none yet!!
I just bought my first TDI and have had it just under a week and am really loving it. I live in a very small town in Western MD (650 people). The funny thing is that there are 4 TDI's in the town limits and at least one other that lives just outside the town.

I guess thats what you get when you live in a commuter town!!

Neous

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Audi Q7
i've had my Jetta since 1/20 and actively searching for one on my 100+ miles commute.
of course i use to see this girl in a4 jetta TDI sometimes on 84W on my way to hartford.
i think the red A4 jetta that pulled in front me after riding behind me for awhile was trying to show me his badge but i couldn't make it out in the dark before getting off the highway

MikeS_18

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Jetta Wagon, '13 Passat SE, '64 Ford Econoline
Manchester NH, 99 Restaurant Parking lot.

"TDI" license plate on a red A3 Jetta.

Who is daht?

JimL

TDI
2000 Jetta GLS TDI auto
In Northampton Ma a black Golf TDI on King Street turning right onto Damon Road about 1:30 pm Tue. by the pride station. A young man wearing sunglasses at the wheel, kindof looked like Varkias???

NegativeEd

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta Dieselgate
Red Mark IV Golf TDI w/ CT plates heading N/B on RT 95 in CT between Fairfield & Bridgeport. Saturday February 3rd, around 10am... moving FAST!

Negative Ed

JimL

TDI
2000 Jetta GLS TDI auto
Today on my round trip from South Deerfield,MA to Northampton, Hadley, Amherst back to So Deerfield I saw a total of 4 TDI,s. A red A4 Jetta wagon in the center of So Deerfield, a grey A4 Jetta sedan at the Jct of Rts 5&10 and Rt 116. In Northampton on King St a lime green Passat and in Hadley at a used car lot on Rt 9 a 2006 silver Jetta sedan for sale.

D2FAN

TDI
2002 Jetta Wagon 5 speed
dark blue jetta, ny plates going from clearview expressway to grand central pkwy. last night at 10:45 with bumper sticker that read "this car runs on waste vegetable oil"
Tom

Lex4TDI4Life

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Golf-Ute TDI GLS 5spd Manual
I see a black Golf TDI in the parking garage of GE's corp HQ everyday. It has a nice thick coat of dirt on it. Think i will write a little "tdiclub.com" in the dust and try to get us a new recruit!

MikeS_18

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Jetta Wagon, '13 Passat SE, '64 Ford Econoline
do it on the window; otherwise you scratch the paint and that drives us black car owners nuts...

JimL

TDI
2000 Jetta GLS TDI auto
East bound on the MassPike in Auburn about 5:45 am Friday 2-9
A4 Jetta with mass plate # PARTS1. Your right taillight is out!

isukennedy

Veteran Member
TDI
none... for now. '11 JSW in the future???
anyone monitoring this thread work @ the Naval Base @ Indian Head, MD? I do and I've seen at least a few around here, but don't know any of you...

Prometheus

TDI
2006 5spd Jetta
Caught up to Jetta TDI with Lasers plate. I think it was MD plates?? Passed you just after the Tappen Zee Bridge and then I exited for the Palisades mall.

johnboy00

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat Wagon, 2004 Jetta, 2003 Jetta wagon
Last Saturday noontime:

128 s just before Braintree, dark blue (?) Jetta. Woman driving man in back possibly with baby.

37S Braintree a few minutes later ,black Jetta Wagon turning into road that goes to Barnes and Noble. PA plates

goTDIcandy

Veteran Member
TDI
white 05 Golf
hi! besides my white golf & my partner's silver golf tdi's, i saw 6 other tdi's - 1 passat, 2golfs, 3jettas - in doylestown, pa on 2/19/07; 2 other (different colors!) jettas on 2/20/07.

blue_jetta

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Blue Jetta, 2005.5 Black Jetta
Recent East Windsor/Hightstown Sightings

A little before 8:30 AM this morning on my way to work I was stopped on Rt 130 Southbound in East Windsor at the 571 (Princeton-Hightstown Road) light. I saw another Blue A5 turn left from Rt. 130 North onto 571, the driver looked once, then turned his head a second time in my directions...perhaps noticing the tdiclub frame on the front?

Just before the A5 was spotted this morning, I also happened to see a silver A4 Golf cross 130 at this same light from the direction of Hightstown. I've seen it 2 or 3 times now at this location/time.

I've started seeing an A3 parked over on Maxwell Avenue in Hightstown recently as well.

LOWRANGO

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Golf GLS TDI Auto
2 tdis on the way home tonight, red a5 jetta tdi on the turnpike extension, also a white a4 jetta tdi on the western spur just before the toll. both heading southbound around 6:15 or so.

SnowCub

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 S350 BlueTec
A3 Jetta, Light Blue with "Greasel" Maine license plate around 9:20am in Chelmsford, MA Mobil station off of Rt 110.

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Previously:'02 Jetta. Now: '13 Subaru XV Crosstrek!
Silver A4 jetta - 95S yesterday. The guy pulled in in front of me. then eventually pulled over one more lane. I caught up to him, waved... he return the greeting, nice fellow!

Black A5 this morning, 95N. just perdy to look at, nothing special happened.

blue_jetta

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Blue Jetta, 2005.5 Black Jetta
Saw a blue A4 on Rt 130 North in East Windsor, NJ around 4:45ish PM. I heard the engine and saw the badge as he passed me. I caught up to him a few lights later and waved.