TDI GURU Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
20' RAM 3500 CCLB dually HO/Aisan. 2019 Cherokee 2.0T
wow.....strong money......

Shastapk

Veteran Member
TDI
1998 Jetta TDI
FWIW- The car is probably sold and I've had lots of inquiries- I am currently on vacation and working out the details...maybe some of you are not aware of the market in the PNW... next...

BolaB4V

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 passat tdi wagon, 97 F-150 XLT 4x4, 99.5 Mk4 Jetta VR6/5M
Very nice! Somebody is going to enjoy that one!

jasonTDI

TDI
The PNW market just shows there are a lot of crazy people out there....or people with way too much money.

burrfree

TDI
2014 Jetta TDI V-Pack 6 Spd. Manual
jasonTDI said:
The PNW market just shows there are a lot of crazy people out there....or people with way too much money.
No... crazy people with way too much money because no lending institution would loan that kind of money for a 13 year old car that needs a paint job and has 254K miles. Perhaps I need to move to the land of unicorns. :rolleyes:

jasonTDI

TDI
LOL! Sorry for laughing in your thread man. Hope you sell it.

DickSilver

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 B5.5V, 1996 B4V
The 95 to 97 B4V (wagons) are getting really rare. Don't be surprised to see their prices rise a lot for the ones in good condition. But then, if you had one, why would you want to sell it? Mine is not for sale! IMHO, in comparison to any TDI made since, I still think the B4V is the best one VW has ever made. The requirements for EPA were less stringent then, so making an economical TDI was much easier.

jasonTDI

TDI
but they are getting very expensive to update them when they need complete suspension rebuilds and other things. YOu can QUICKLY spend thousands on refurbishing them. Plus suspension parts are getting hard to get. All the bits and pieces. And I dumped mine for a newer better riding, quieter albeit smaller jetta wagon.

MarsBar

Veteran Member
TDI
B4V#2 "Flash", 2000 Jetta GL, B4V#1 "PaTuDI" (2008-2018 RIP)
When we came out of a store in Portland the morning after picking mine up, there was a note on the windshield, "call me about selling your used car" with a Las Vegas area code! Hadn't even owned it for 24 hours. Weren't any notes on any of the other cars in the parking lot.