03 ALH Golf need new turbo and injection pump

Devildog

TDI
03 ALH Golf, 2001 Jetta Tdi
Morning Gents,

I need a turbo and a new injection pump. I plan on upgrading the turbo and possibly the pump as well. And since the head is currently off I was thinking about a cam and nozzles egr delete clutch... ok I am rabiling.

I am really looking for advice/opinions. I have looked at kermas 17 plus and the series 7 borg v2. Was wondering if anyone has run either of these and what there opinion of them was/is.

Next question?

11mm pump or stick with a 10, I have the standard.

cams, are there other cams out there for the TDI's or are the colt cams it?
Stage 2 or 3?

Injectors

Send them in or just order the nozzles? And what size?

I am looking for reliable hp increase and milage.

Are the south bend clutches the best or are there other options? At what point do I need a stage 3?

Thanks in advance

mrchill

TDIClub Enthusiast, Super Secret Diesel Ninja Vend
MASS! home of THE WORLD SERIES CHAMPION RED SOX! x
TDI
96 B4v red \ 98 Mk3 green\98 Mk3 Jetta black\ 99 Mk4 Jetta green x2\ 99 Mk4 Golf silver x2\ 99 Mk4 Jetta black\ 97 B4 sedan green\04 JSW gold\03 JSW silver
I've had good fortune with SBC clutches. Smooth, strong, light application. Always have your injectors checked. Figure out what you want for power and mileage as well as smoke. Use the appropriate injector nozzles taking the pump into consideration. There are many cams besides Colt, however I feel they are an excellent choice(having used many types) and the price is right. Use a stage 2 unless you dont mind a mileage decrease. Use an 11mm pump...more pressure and volume goes a long way to control fueling. For turbos...the various 17's are a good middle choice. You will do fine with those sizes.