mayday fuel door will not open

hfd95847

TDI
Jetta (A5)
2006 jetta tdi
68,000 mil and it's red

my son has my car (out of town) called cig. lighter out and NOW fuel door will NOT open any ideas????

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
This is the Picture Gallery/Specs of Members' TDIs section. You find you will get more replies to your questions if you post in the right place. Please post your thread in the appropriate section.

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
Chi Town TDI said:
thanks Ed, for the 1000th time.. =)
I think you're exaggerating a little bit. I doubt I even have 10K posts in my entire history at TDI Club. But as long as people keep posting in the incorrect section, I'll keep posting to let them know. Eventually people will catch on ... hopefully! :rolleyes:

2004STARWARSTDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2004 Platinum Gray GLS Jetta / 2006 Silver Jetta with DSG
Wrong forum

Ed's TDI said:
I think you're exaggerating a little bit. I doubt I even have 10K posts in my entire history at TDI Club. But as long as people keep posting in the incorrect section, I'll keep posting to let them know. Eventually people will catch on ... hopefully! :rolleyes:
Your doing a great job ED. You will probably have some say that you have nothing positive to say. Just ignore them!:D Newbies are always asking questions before checking the FAQ or doing a search.:eek: