3.0 BiTdi mods/upgrades.

ErlingK

TDI
Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 BiTdi 313ps
[FONT=&quot]Hi, looking for some tips regarding performance mods on my new A6 BiTdi.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I also plan to do some exterior mods like, painting the wheel arches black, getting S6 mirror caps and S6 grill.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I had some issues with my transmission but it’s mostly solved now.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]First thing on my list is to get a TVS remap of the transmission.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In hope of reducing some lag when going from stand still and doing kick downs.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Also not sure if I should just go for an engine remap or something more...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Would have been fun with 400hp+, what would be needed to do that, no much space for new turbo:)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

ErlingK

TDI
[FONT=&quot]Only have 650nm now, but 800 are more than enough.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Would be fun to see the 400hp mark if there is not too much that has to be done...[/FONT]

hatemi

Veteran Member
TDI
Audi A6 4F 3.0TDI
Max I have got from one with better ic, No dpf and 2300bar rail was 412hp. 2.8bar boost, lambda 1.1 and 960c EGT. Injectors are small and the turbos are tiny. Boost controll is crap but I think I got it finally sorted. Its just over aggressive and over reacts to even slightest hint of overboost and opens the bypass flap which in return results in boost drop of ~1bar.

Nice cars with best gearbox there is. Just need to change the injectors and mod turbos.

Ps. Those "stage 2 440hp" claims are totall BS.

Lähetetty minun LG-H870 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
Abpostelnicu find yourself a tuner ..contact Completechip if you want a strong tune. This is biturbo, not compatible with yours!

Yes the 450hp on stock everything is total BS!

abpostelnicu

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0/ 3.0 TDi
Just out of curiosity, what turbos are there on the BiTdi?
I’ve already ordered the OEM GTB2260VZK, regarding the tuner I want to pick one that has its own dyno.

Last edited:

ErlingK

TDI
Just out of curiosity, what turbos are there on the BiTdi?
I’ve already ordered the OEM GTB2260VZK, regarding the tuner I want to pick one that has its own dyno.

The small one is a GTB/GT1749v I have seen some different info and the big one is a GT3067.

ErlingK

TDI
Max I have got from one with better ic, No dpf and 2300bar rail was 412hp. 2.8bar boost, lambda 1.1 and 960c EGT. Injectors are small and the turbos are tiny. Boost controll is crap but I think I got it finally sorted. Its just over aggressive and over reacts to even slightest hint of overboost and opens the bypass flap which in return results in boost drop of ~1bar.

Nice cars with best gearbox there is. Just need to change the injectors and mod turbos.

Ps. Those "stage 2 440hp" claims are totall BS.

Lähetetty minun LG-H870 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

412hp seems like a nice number:)

[FONT=&quot]1. I was thinking about getting a Wagner IC[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2. We have strict emission rules and controls in Norway, so was planning on going for a high flow cat and dpf from Darkside.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3. What mods did you do to get the 2300bar rail pressure?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]4. What injectors are the next stage for this engine, and where to get them?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]5. Is there something not too complicated to better the boost control?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]6. And last, what kind of mods to the turbos? New turbine/compressor?[/FONT]