Room Shares

mrvermin

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
Looking for a Roomie for the Fest weekend? Post Looking and Wanted here...

MrVermin

TDIMeister

Phd of TDIClub Enthusiast, Moderator at Large
TDI
TDI
Booked Friday-Monday, room with 2 queen beds at the early-bird rate, willing to share and split the cost.

Edit: Spoken for.

Last edited:

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Room sharing is encouraged if you're interested in reducing costs! We've met our required number of room sales and the hotel is SOLD OUT! We will be announcing the overflow hotel (nearby) tomorrow afternoon.

BRUSSELS BELGIAN

Old Whig
TDI
1997 Passat TDI
Last Minute Cancels

If anyone going to the Fest loses a roomate between now and the Fest, let me know. I still need a room. However, be forewarned! I am a real belching, snoring, flatulating Belgian. You were warned!:eek:

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
If anyone going to the Fest loses a roomate between now and the Fest, let me know. I still need a room. However, be forewarned! I am a real belching, snoring, flatulating Belgian. You were warned!:eek:
Hmmm, sounds like you and I should shack up. I too need a roomate, and I too belch, fart, snore like a pack of Harleys with a misfire.

PeterV

TDIClub Enthusiast, HO5G Doyen & Zen Master
TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
Will he pay himself for a bad night sleep??

BRUSSELS BELGIAN

Old Whig
TDI
1997 Passat TDI
I love it!

Will he pay himself for a bad night sleep??
:eek:

Just like I should pay MYSELF for my own bad repair work!
Also, I (and I think Oilhammer) would like to be a last minute replacement for someone who has an unforseen "cancel." That way, we would help TDI'ers who would otherwise lose some funds. A quiet night, however, is NOT guarenteed!:eek:

VeeDubTDI

TDI
In order to reduce noise complaints, we're going to have to put you and oilhammer down in the boiler room. ;)

oilhammer

TDI
That's fine, it shouldn't be cold down there. I'd hate to have to ask Jack to spoon with me to keep warm (I'm calling Big Spoon now, though, just in case). :p

Sootman

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf TDI
This thread has gone downhill fast :eek:
Of course, look who's posting between Belgian and Oil Hammer we could probably shut down a coal fired power plant. I sure hope my room isn't next door as I'm likely to contribute a bit myself.

ekster

TDI
dont have one yet
i am looking to share a room just for saturday night and split the cost. if there is anyone interested you can mail me here or send to ekster1@hotmail.com
p.s. i have never heard myself snore also belching and farting are a minimal as long as i dont get carried away with the junk food.

eric

TDI___Wagon

TDI
N/A yet looking to get into a Wagon
We have a house within 15-20 mins. with (2) spare rooms and (1) couch for anyone interested in staying at our place. 1 acre of land for those interested in tenting/camping it!!

Send me a text or call if you are interested...

Office Phone: 248-876-9842 Please call for quicker response time I do not have internet access very often to check PM's...
Text ONLY: 248-five3five-3002

Couchsurfing Link: http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/saraandjamey/

FYI: there will be a cat in the house for those who are allergic!!

Last edited:

TDIMeister

Phd of TDIClub Enthusiast, Moderator at Large
TDI
TDI
My roomie had to back out (I think Brussels, Oilhammer and Tomo scared him off :D ). So my 2-bed room is available for sharing again. I'd prefer to share with someone who's staying Friday-Monday and with due regard to the above guys, I'd like my roomie to keep conscious bodily functions reasonably inconspicuous and I'll do the same... ;)

Send me a PM if interested.

TDI___Wagon

TDI
N/A yet looking to get into a Wagon
OilHammer, You are welcome to put a tent up with the rest of the many people who have contacted me interested to doing so!! I think my 1 Acre yard is large enough that we could stash you in a corner somewhere so you do not keep the rest of the TDIer's up all night:) It is a good thing that I do not have any neighbors close by or they would be wondering what in the world was going on at my place this weekend. "Have they turned their place into a campground?"

So far I have (6) tents (11) people confirmed, mostly females, friends of my wife's traveling in for TDI Fest from out of the area. We will also have my fathers RV for those tenting it to use as their restroom/shower!

See link for additional info.

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=362115

Last edited:

oilhammer

TDI
I may end up doing that too, as I am still not yet certain when I will arrive Friday... may stop in some fleabag along the way and show up Saturday morning, we'll see.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
There are plenty of crappy flea bag hotels around here if you want to stay on the cheap.

The Sheraton by the airport is $99/night and quite nice. There's also a Marriott Courtyard near the airport that is in the $70s I think.