TDIFest 2016 is coming to Wisconsin

Fix_Until_Broke

Top Post Dawg
TDI
03 Jetta, 03 TT TDI
Yes, we do! These are tentative, and I may have to make minor adjustments on Monday.

Friday Meet & Greet:

Traditional fish boil includes a soup and salad bar with two soup choices and 20 items for create-your-own salad.

Main course is whitefish, corn cob, potato, and onion done as a large boil.

Dessert is cherry pie.

Alternate meal for those who don't want fish is a pre-plated 1/2 rotisserie Amish-style chicken with apple cinnamon glaze, garlic mashed potatoes, and veggies. If you'd like the alternate meal, we will need to know this in advance. We will be sending more information about this soon.

Saturday Speaker Breakfast:

Full omelette station, Belgian waffle station with local maple syrup, cherry stuffed french toast, biscuits and gravy (this might get substituted for bacon). Scones, oatmeal, fresh fruit, muffins, milk, coffee, tea, and juice.

Sunday Awards Banquet:

Four action stations to include the following...

Comfort food: Cherry and cheddar stuffed pork loin, veggies, bread, and butter
Italian: Selection of pastas with various sauces and add-ons, cooked to order
Slider Bar: Fish, pulled pork BBQ, chicken
Dessert Bar: Selection of cheesecakes, cobblers, and ice cream
I'll probably need at least one alternate meal for Friday night - Let us know when you know how and when we need to communicate this info.

Thanks

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta that I fill by myself
Where do we sign up for the fire boat cruise? Is it at ridethefireboat.com? If so, when is the TDI cruise?

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Today is the last call for food! If you're coming to Fest but haven't signed up for the Friday meet & greet, Saturday breakfast, Saturday Fireboat cruise, or Sunday awards banquet, please consider attending. I'm placing our food orders first thing tomorrow morning.

Register and buy meals here: http://events.tdiclub.com

It would also be a good idea to log in and review your registration one last time to make sure you have what you'd like. :)

Franko6

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Jetta, 99, Silver`
My plans were to attend the Wisconsin TDIFest. Unfortunately, a situation that occurred today has forced me to cancel the trip.

I have made reservations for Friday and Saturday at the Fisherman's Village for a room with 2 Queen beds. The room is now available.

If you are interested, please call their reservation desk: 920-743-5555 and let me know if you will take the room.

I hope the TDIFest is a great success! Wish I could some visit with old friends and make new ones. Maybe next year.

Frank

ATR

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2011 Golf TDI 6MT
Have fun everyone! Don't forget to take lots of pictures :cool:

I really wanted to go, unfortunately I really can't. Just a bit too far and would require me take time off work. Since I just started I really can't take time off yet.

nate0031

Veteran Member - TDIClub Contributor
TDI
96 B4 Passat
My plans were to attend the Wisconsin TDIFest. Unfortunately, a situation that occurred today has forced me to cancel the trip.

I have made reservations for Friday and Saturday at the Fisherman's Village for a room with 2 Queen beds. The room is now available.

If you are interested, please call their reservation desk: 920-743-5555 and let me know if you will take the room.

I hope the TDIFest is a great success! Wish I could some visit with old friends and make new ones. Maybe next year.

Frank
Frank, I went ahead and got your room. Thank you.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Is there a pre-registration for the car show or is that day-of? TIA
You can indicate your interest in the Show & Shine on the registration site at http://events.tdiclub.com

There will be Show & Shine entry forms available when you check in at TDIFest. This will be your official entry into the Show & Shine.

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
Unfortunately, a situation that occurred today has forced me to cancel the trip.
Wish I could some visit with old friends and make new ones. Maybe next year.
Frank
Frank, you will be missed.