Alignment Shop in Denver, CO?

stupidsexyflanders

TDI
2006 Jetta TDI, Reflex Silver, 5-speed Manual, Package #1
Hi all,

The other day I, being a newbie snow driver, slid my '06 Jetta TDI into a curb while going around a corner. I wasn't going very fast and didn't hit too hard, but did scratch up the wheels a little and since then have heard what sounds like a moaning tire noise when driving at speed and noticed that it's a bit more squirrely in the back going over bumps.

I wanted to get the alignment checked out, but was hoping to get a recommendation of a shop to take it to. Does anyone know of a good shop in the Denver area that could check this out for me?

Thanks in advance!

stupidsexyflanders

TDI
2006 Jetta TDI, Reflex Silver, 5-speed Manual, Package #1
Recommended: Werner's Mastertek

Well, it turns out I am going to answer my own question on this one. :)

After doing some research on other forums, I decided to take my TDI to Werner's Mastertek in Aurora, CO. They were extremely nice and helpful, spending a lot of time discussing my problem with me on the phone and keeping me fully updated while waiting for my car to be aligned. It was refreshing that they took a big-picture and honest approach to inspecting my car and that they seemed genuinely interested in helping resolve my problem. The alignment they did ran me ~$95.

Rolf Werner, the owner of the shop, is an experienced VW and Audi mechanic who opened his own shop 10 years ago. He came out and thanked me himself as I was leaving the shop.

Here is their info:

Werners Mastertek
786 Dayton Street
Aurora, CO 80010
303-367-0707
http://www.wmastertek.com/