Audi 3.0 NADA values

nobodyhome17

TDI
2010 A3 2014 Q5
Does anyone have the NADA values that will be used for the 3.0 settlement?
It appears they regional NADA will be used, and I haven't been able to find an archived September listing for the southeast.

Looking to calculate a 14 Q5 settlement.

TIA

psd1

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta 2013 Passat SE 6Man
I haven't seen one yet. Stick with the settlement info of +$7,887 - $8,839 depending on model. Then add the $1500 from Bosch

DrgRnnr

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta
lol... Clean Trade = 24775, Clean Retail = 27525

Last edited:

Fourplay

, TDI Parts Ninja Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2014 A8L
Does anyone have the NADA values that will be used for the 3.0 settlement?
It appears they regional NADA will be used, and I haven't been able to find an archived September listing for the southeast.
Looking to calculate a 14 Q5 settlement.
TIA
PM me your vehicle info (miles and trim level) and I'll give you the buyback and repair amounts.

psd1

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta 2013 Passat SE 6Man
PM me your vehicle info (miles and trim level) and I'll give you the buyback and repair amounts.
Out of curiosity, what do you use to calculate value? The tables, or do you have a way to confirm options via VIN? Audi's are especially tricky with options, unlike the Touaregs.

Fourplay

, TDI Parts Ninja Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2014 A8L
Out of curiosity, what do you use to calculate value? The tables, or do you have a way to confirm options via VIN? Audi's are especially tricky with options, unlike the Touaregs.
I created an Excel model with all of the values, mileage adjustments, etc. I left a space to manually add/remove value because of options.

Porsche has a VIN decoder available online, and ETKA (if you have access) will decode modern Audi and VW VINs. It is usually easier for me to look at the photos to determine what options the car has (if it's an Audi especially). I have ETKA access through a friend, but obviously he has to work and not run ETKA lookups for me all day. I use that when there are no photos posted for a vehicle.

Alternatively, you can contact VW/Audi and provide the VIN and they can give you a list of options installed on that car.

DBXL

TDI
2012 Touareg TDI Lux
I have a 2012 Touareg TDI Lux and I am located in CA. Is the September 2015 table provided by DrgRnnr applicable to California vehicles too, or just vehicles from the Southeast as the original poster requested?

dunerking

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Jetta TDI
Anyone have a table for a 13 Porsche Cayenne diesel with 26k miles that I can look at to figure out our value? Going to be sad to possible see this go,but may replace it with a Tesla 85s or 90s. Thanks

MBQ

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Golf TDI 4Dr DSG
If there is a buyback and there is not one yet, the buyback value is going to be at least 70k; if there is a certified fix, you'll get around 10k restitution for it.

What options do you have on the CD?

dunerking

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Jetta TDI
Everything but the panoramic sunroof(only has standard sunroof),no heated rear seats,and it only has the standard suspension.

Thanks for the info. Love the CD,and had planned on owning it for many years. May still keep it.

dbdubb

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Jetta, 10 Q7
I'm having a hard time reading the NADA values as well. Can you shed some light on what I should expect with a 2010 Q7 Premium Plus S Line with 113,000 miles? I appreciate any assistance with this!

DrgRnnr

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta
I'm having a hard time reading the NADA values as well. Can you shed some light on what I should expect with a 2010 Q7 Premium Plus S Line with 113,000 miles? I appreciate any assistance with this!
Clean Trade = 29025, Clean Retail = 31925

These numbers can be plugged into the provided formula to give you a close estimate for buyback.

DBXL

TDI
2012 Touareg TDI Lux
Please clarify: 1) We should be using the NADA values from September 2015 for buyback calculations; and 2) the NADA values are the same regardless of what part of the country you live in.
I recall that NADA values were posted previously, that were for the period November 2015, and I wanted to make sure I should actually use the September set you recently posted instead. Thank you.

MBQ

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Golf TDI 4Dr DSG
Please clarify: 1) We should be using the NADA values from September 2015 for buyback calculations; and 2) the NADA values are the same regardless of what part of the country you live in.
I recall that NADA values were posted previously, that were for the period November 2015, and I wanted to make sure I should actually use the September set you recently posted instead. Thank you.
1). Yes. NADA clean retail/clean trade in values in 09/2015 are used, not 11/2015.

2) The values from different regions could be different, but not by much, maybe a few hundreds. Which state the car was registered in in 09/2015 could make a much bigger difference, since the tax rates range from 0%-10% from one state to another.

Bujji_gadu

TDI
Q7
Can someone give me value for

2010 Q7 TDI PREMIUM plus with cold weather package
Miles 46120

They are offering 34,800. Seems low to me...