Official TDIFest 2009 AGENDA!

Would you be interested in VW Trivia Night from 8pm - 9pm on Saturday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Well, the long wait is over.

Here is the official agenda for this year's Fest. You'll note that as of now, the VWoA spot is tentative. I still need to confirm with them the times and what they'll be doing. \

Keep an eye on this thread for updates, and feel free to discuss whatever you'd like as long as it's agenda related. :cool:

TDIFest 2009 Agenda... Click Here!

Also included in this thread is a Poll. If you would like to participate in a Volkswagen trivia night from 8pm - 9pm on Saturday, please vote YES. If not, please vote NO. The responses will dictate whether or not we do this.

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
Lawson,

Can you put the column with the Times in between each day so it is easier to follow what time things are happening?

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Done. You're going to have to deal with 24 hour time format in the two new columns though. :)

VeeDubTDI

TDI
4 people have voted in the poll so far. The poll will close at the end of the month. If you're interested in doing Volkswagen Trivia, please take a moment to vote so that we can plan accordingly (harass Oilhammer). :)

Thanks!

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Come on folks... if you want to do diesel/VW trivia, vote now or forever hold your peace. There seems to be a bit of interest in it.

I'm going to assume that half of the folks who are "indifferent" will end up attending, and that the other half will end up doing something else.

So that puts us up to about fifteen people for trivia. :)

Aquila

TDI
*** SOLD 08-27-15***09 JSW - DSG, Nav, F1 Tint, MFSW w/paddles, APR Stage 1, Unitronic DSG flash, HAVE VCDS
Agenda 2009 TDIFest

Can't imagine how much time you're putting into this! Looks like it'll be a great event.

Any further info on the "Tech Sessions - See Separate List" that's on the agenda late Saturday morning?

Thanks for the effort, hope to be there!

VeeDubTDI

TDI
We hope to see you there! We'll have all of the tech sessions listed soon.

goTDIcandy

Veteran Member
TDI
white 05 Golf
Hi! When I click on the Agenda link a 'google docs' page which requires sign-in appears. I don't have a google account. Anyone else having this problem?
Kristina

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Hmm. I'll see if I can post it here as a PDF so you can download it.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
I reopened the trivia poll until the 10th to see if we get more responses. So far, it's starting to look pretty good. :)

airwolf

Veteran Member
TDI
None
whitetdi05 said:
Hi! When I click on the Agenda link a 'google docs' page which requires sign-in appears. I don't have a google account. Anyone else having this problem?
Kristina
Can you try the link again. I tired to re-publish it to see if that clears the problem up.

Is anyone else having this issue? Please let us know so we know if we need to host this a different way.

onlyinabeetle

Veteran Member - TDIClub Contributor
TDI
2012 Jetta Sportwagen
I was not logged into my google account and it did still ask me to log in, when I do, it is fine

TeDeEye1

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat SEL TDI Premium
Just an idea

xone said:
I'd love to come to this, shame you don't do something over in the UK or Europe somewhere!!
How about someone over there start one for that side of the pond and have it coincide with the one over here. Maybe even set a time for a video toast to each other during one of the days??? :)