KERMA stage 3 tune on the D.E.R.V

E-Z Wood

Veteran Member
So couple weekends ago i was able to unplug my Diesel Power digi pd box for the last time because i upgraded to a tune and Q-Loader.
I must say that i have been a bit under the weather so unfortunately I havent had ample opportunity to test out the new tune as much as I would like, but I must say that I am impressed with the tune much more than the tuning box. The power comes earlier in the rpm range and seems to last longer than the box. I would like to thank charlie from KERMA for the quality of their tunes as I have not had any problems with my tune and there was no need for monkeying around with it once it was loaded, very satisfied. Also check the for sale section for my digi pd.

P.S. if anyone is interested in investing a small ammount of money i know a place i would be able to rent a dyno for an hour to run a stock baseline, with the box, and with the tune.:D

jamest

Veteran Member
TDI
05 Jetta Wagon, 02 Golf
I'm pretty sure we met at the GTG here in the Phoenix Area a couple weekends ago although I don't remember you name. It was good to meet you though and glad to hear you are happy with the results. I do remember your car. Maybe we could organize a local TDI Dyno day and get a discount at this dyno you're talking about. I'm sure a lot of locals are interested in seeing what their TDIs are putting down. Could be fun. :)

Bob_Fout

Oil Wanker
TDI
2003 Jetta - Alaska Green (sold) / 2015 GTI 2.0T
I know this! Learned from our Euro friends. Diesel Engined Road Vehicle.