Recommending Tom of Stafford VA for Good TDI work for VA. MD DC area

galexandr

TDI
JSW 2012
Hi forum. Do you guys know if Tom does the wheel bearings? I may need mine replaced. 2012 JSW Mk6. Thanks

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

TDI
96 glx variant tdi
Back to life again, still have paint on my hands, but after over 500 repaired nail pops, 5 pounds of mud and 9 gallons of paint, I can see the light. Hopefully that isn't coming from a freight train though.

TDI
96 glx variant tdi
I've been down at my second house in SC the past three weeks, have to go back again in 2 weeks to finish installing an a/c system and finish up some legal paperwork. Here is one of my neighbors who lives directly across the street in a small swamp land enjoying fresh breakfast.

TDI
96 glx variant tdi
So..... I spent the month of September at the SC house fixing it up again and drove back to Virginia Tuesday morning. Now with Matthew threatening to blow my town of Port Royal SC away, I'll probably have to run back down there when they open the roads back up to survey the damage and start repairing that.

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
Any big chunks of Live Oak? Boat building community might be interested.

Decreppo

TDI
2006 Jetta 1.9L
Hi Tom,

I am looking at changing the Camshaft in my 06 BRM TDI. are you still in the area? I am in Charlottesville, VA but could drive the car to you.

Last edited: