What is your replacement vehicle for your dieselgate car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2002tdi

Vendor
TDI
2012 jetta premier DSG
just picked up a used 2007 Mercedes ML320 cdi in placement of our 2015 passat that was bought back in mid december. ML seems built very well. Sound system is amazing (factory harmon-kardon). very comfortable ride. mid 20's on the highway. Im a little worried about the ZF7 transmission. just did a fuel filter, air filters and oil change on it. hopefully the mpg will jump a little. Not looking for a ton considering this is a full size 5600 lb AWD SUV. Now it's time to sell the tiguan and possibly upgrade to a e320 bluetec.

LimonPani

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat TDi SE DSG
I honestly went cheap and bought an old 2001 toyota highlander from my brother and plan to just drive that as long as I can.

Mr. Furious

Veteran Member
TDI
None
I'm getting a Honda Pilot. Working with dealers now to see who can get me one in the configuration I want as close to the week after my buyback appointment. Already have one who really wants my business, but I'd prefer to use the one that's closest - aside from distance I've purchased two vehicles from them before.

dunerking

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Jetta TDI
13 Cayenne diesel..wife really enjoys it but it may fall into another buyback. Time will tell.

saggii

Veteran Member
TDI
No longer - Jetta(s), A6
I honestly went cheap and bought an old 2001 toyota highlander from my brother and plan to just drive that as long as I can.
:) Smart move and buying from family is always good. At the least better than buying a brand new car IMO.

daesania

Veteran Member
TDI
VW Jetta Sportwagen
Don't we already have like 3 threads on this that are already like 800 pages long already? like the one only 4 threads down from this one?

ajjl2015

TDI
2015 Jetta S 6M
For now a 1992 Ford Explorer with 58K original miles that I bought from the company I work for. Will probably buy a 2015 Genesis Coupe from a family member soon though.

Green Hare

TDI
2010 Golf TDI
leaning towards 17 gli. always wanted mk3 jetta tdi though. may grab one of those for commuting.
15 GLI found at a local Ford dealer with only 24k miles on it... thankfully my Golf is paid in full so I don't have 2 loans while my buyback drags its feet along...

Husband replaced his JSW with a brand new GTI.

az7000'

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta TDI (gone), 2014 Passat TDI (gone), 2014 Touareg TDI (Amazing!)
2014 Touareg Sport TDI. Waiting to make money on that one too!

Status
Not open for further replies.