Paperwork Delay clear titles

jjtdi09

TDI
09 TDI
Seems that my paperwork is going very slow compared to others im reading about online, is this common. I have a clear title car, recently purchased, anyone else having this issue?

This might be a good thread to get all of us together to advise there are many of us or to show to the courts if need be, to get turned in?

marmur99

TDI
2014 Beetle DSG Sun+Sound+Nav; 2015 Touareg Lux
Same here. 2015 Treg purchased on 8/5/2017, claim filed the next day, and I'm stuck on step 15 since then.
I used their chat to check if all was going well with my claim. They told me that since I was a second owner, I would get an offer when the fix is available. I guess that's their policy now. Anyways, the deadline for a fix for 3.0 gen 2.1 is approaching fast so I'll just wait...

MBQ

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Golf TDI 4Dr DSG
There likely be some other claims on your car( albeit invalid). Like a bunch of people looked up your car to see if half of the restitution money is gone, and they did not cancel the claim in any way after. VW needs time to clear those claims

jjtdi09

TDI
09 TDI
paperwork

thanks for your response, if there are enough records showing they are not doing as required, will help us all get it complete.

I read its 20 days to review paperwork? If they need additional time dont they have to advise why and a timeline to complete?

duratitus

Veteran Member
TDI
Several different models. Selling them back to VW
Based on past experience, VW can and will do whatever they want, and the court is letting them get by.

They supposedly aim for a 20 day document review, but it's been quite common for them to take longer without explanation, other that saying the claim is under "Further review".

TDIforDays

Veteran Member
TDI
few of each 2.0 and 3.0
I did several claims on Sept 5th and all of them got completed, but no offer letters. Then I did a few more on Sept 15th and received every offer letter today.

surfstar

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Golf & Passat - sold | 2016 GSW TSI
Clean title 2014 Golf. Finally turning it in this Thursday. Had my docs all green lighted first week of June.
I had to call and ask what was the delay, they said different things via chat vs phone; then finally I was sent a request for "proof_of_not_salvage".
Clean title.
One owner before me (bought this March). Uploaded copy of the sales contract, then finally got my offer letter. Funny thing, the letter had a June 9 date on it. They delayed for a couple months for no valid reason. A bit annoying, but I kept putting on my 1042 miles and kept them off my '16 GSW.

jjtdi09

TDI
09 TDI
Delays Clear Titles

Still delayed, despite clear title, anyone else delayed with a clear title. Filed a complaint with the crc, car is not denied only delayed, will they rule on them if not denied? What are our options, anyone have any ideas?

Motodude

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 q7tdi. 2012 q7tdi
Mine is held up as well. Clean title and been about 4 months nothing. Still sitting on same step

johtdi

TDI
Jetta
Info

Posting it here too, hope this helps all, the delays, treatment of all is horrible, WE NEED AS MANY AS POSSIBLE TO GET THIS DONE, PLEASE SPEND THE TIME TO DO IT. Advise nothing is being done. We need to all do our part so that something is done other than wait, we have time to do this now so that when judge makes his ruling maybe our voice will be heard or prior to the report coming out on the 30th documenting the problems with the settlement.

TO FILE A REPORT WITH EPA: use contact us link, report a violation on their website at:
www.epa.gov

email contacts direct< OTAQ@epa.gov, or Iddings.Brianna@epa.gov or ?

REGISTER FTC COMPLAINT ON THEIR WEBSITE:

www.ftc.gov
CLICK
FILE A CONSUMPER COMPLAINT, OTHER, AUTOMOBILE

You can email jcohen2@ftc.gov

You will need to cut and paste VW address to complete this.

Volkswagen Group of America
2200 Ferdinand Porsche Dr.
Herndon, VA 20171
(248) 754-5000

www.volkswagengroupamerica.com

COURT APPOINTED CLAIMS SUPERVISOR email them as well nothing being done on hold not accounted for in reports our types of cases.
https://ankura.com/?s=volkswagen+

Email or call them to advise direct:
Ankara Consulting Associate: tom.geddes@ankura.com
Director: john.hays@ankura.com

1220 19th Street, NW, Suite 700, Washington, DC 20036
+1.202.797.1111 Main
+1.202.797.3619 Fax

LASTLY IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY DONE SO.
TO FILE AN APPEAL WITH THE CRC

email appeal to: crc@vwcourtsettlement.com
To submit an appeal to the Claims Review Committee, you must send a written request to appeal to the Claims Review Committee, ALOT EASIER to just email them at crc@vwcourtsettlement.com or via mail at P.O. Box 214500, Auburn Hills, MI 48321

Your request must include:
Name, address, telephone number, VIN number and Claim Reference Number.
A brief statement explaining why you believe the ineligibility determination or offer amount calculation was in error. For Now state claim delayed or offer amount not given? Anything to just get on record?

OUR LEAD ATTORNEY Class Counsel:

Lead Counsel of entire settlement, all other attorneys assist my understanding. Not sure who or which directly speaks to vw.

Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein, LLP
275 Battery Street, 29th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111

https://www.lieffcabraser.com/contact

T (415) 956 1000 fx (415) 956 1008

Attorney: Phong Nguyen
email:
pgnguyen@lchb.com

Elizabeth Cabraser
ecabraser@lchb.com

Fourplay

, TDI Parts Ninja Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2014 A8L
Reached out to the PSC (info@vwclasscounsel.com) and got a response within an hour. We'll see if there is any movement on the claims in the coming days.

GolfTDISA

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 VW Passat tdi
Update

We all did it !!! and we are still doing it , we should all work as a team,all the negative people and people that have nothing but some senseless critique please do not comment at all. Do us a favor and stay in your hole doing nothing.
I also posted the links on many other websites and asked the people to help us and our cause, that is hold the VW accountable as per original contact etc. This petition will be emailed to all the Council , Ankara Consulting group , Judge and everyone that is involved in this to show to them ,they will not ignore us any more . Please join us by signing petition the more the merrier.

Fourplay

, TDI Parts Ninja Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2014 A8L
We all did it !!! and we are still doing it , we should all work as a team,all the negative people and people that have nothing but some senseless critique please do not comment at all. Do us a favor and stay in your hole doing nothing.
I also posted the links on many other websites and asked the people to help us and our cause, that is hold the VW accountable as per original contact etc. This petition will be emailed to all the Council , Ankara Consulting group , Judge and everyone that is involved in this to show to them ,they will not ignore us any more . Please join us by signing petition the more the merrier.
Before you post that petition all over the place, have someone proofread and edit it first. The spelling and grammatical errors undermine the power and effectiveness of the message. No one takes change.org petitions seriously in the first place, and a badly written one even less so.

I'm having issues just like you, but a badly done petition isn't going to do anything at all. Go through the PSC attorneys.

Last edited: