Audi Q7 TDI

lovemybug

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Red Beetle
I was passed by this one going east on Hwy 50 going toward Kenosha around Noon. Nice vehicle, but I could never afford it.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Was it a V6 or a V12? I've seen the rare and elusive V12 running around this neck of the woods because VWoA headquarters isn't far away. What a machine. :eek:

lovemybug

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Red Beetle
Was it a V6 or a V12? I've seen the rare and elusive V12 running around this neck of the woods because VWoA headquarters isn't far away. What a machine. :eek:
That, I do not know. I just remember seeing the TDI badge on the back. It looked like there may have been something just underneath it, but I was driving and couldn't get close enough to look.

3waygeek

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Audi A3 2.0 TDI
It'd almost certainly be the 3.0 V6; as far as I know, the V12 version has never been sold in North America.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Correct about the V12 not being sold in America. Also, the V12's badge says V12TDI. I'll have to wander over to HQ and see if I can get a few pics of what's on the lot these days.