W8 OEM Hella Xenon HID Headlight Set w/Hella Bulbs & Ballasts

BleachedBora

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
While this will probably be moved to the vendor/group buy section, I figured we'd keep that section less cluttered since this is more of a specialized item. We'll see what happens...

In any case, I've picked up a pair of B5.5 TDI wagons. Owning these has given me a new appreciation of how nice they are. I have also noticed that the headlights yellow worse than the Golf/Jetta's do.

So being the HID nut that I am, I found a vendor with OEM W8 HID headlights, and bought up their stock of W8 lights. Some competitors out there are selling these without bulbs and ballasts for ~$450/ea. Our kits are complete WITH bulbs and OEM Hella Ballasts. In other words, we're selling the $2,200 W8 headlight setup for less than half of that! I am counting on blowing through these quick so I've priced them to sell.

http://shopping.boraparts.com/product_info.php?products_id=1234

With fall being the time to upgrade lights, get them now before this deal disappears :).

Cheers,
-BB

Borrowed from online, easy easy install instructions:

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=+1]Step 1: Uninstall front grill[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=+1]Step 2: Uninstall front bumper[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=+1]Step 3: Uninstall headlights[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-1] Don't forget the screw behind the cover, labeled 1
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=+1]Install the new HIDs in reverse order! That's it![/SIZE][/FONT]