TDI is stalling and making rattling noises

jhurlock

TDI
2013 jetta tdi
Hi!

I own a 2013 Jetta TDI. Purchased it Feb 2014 and it has 7500 miles on it . The past 3 months it has been stalling while in drive . Very frequently while I'm waiting at a stop sign or crossing over traffic at a highway . It just shuts off for no reason . In addition sometimes it will make a jerking and shaking motion while in park and will also make a rattling noise while driving . Sometimes it will drive fine but more than often it just doesn't feel right . I took it to the dealership and they said they received no codes when they hooked up the machine to the car . They informed me that the problem would be fixed if I used a recommended fuel station . Apparently royal farms is not recommended. I have a hard time believing that the problem with stalling is because of fuel from royal farms considering that I have filled up from the same gas station and even the same pump since I've owned it and now all the sudden it has problems but not before . I have a feeling that I'm getting scammed . Any opinions or similar experiences ?