New Flywheel now no power no brakes?

Refman

TDI
2006 TDI Jetta
OK bought this DSG flywheel from Diesel geeks. http://www.dieselgeek.com/DSG_Flywheel_for_2006_Jetta_TDI_03G_105_266BE_p/dsg-flywheel.htm
I have 06 TDI 6 speed automatic with package 2 equipment. at around 70,000 got the famous flywheel rattle everyone talks about. didn't think it was a big deal so I just kept driving with this noise. that was 3 years ago. I now decided it was time to change it out. I have 118,500 miles on my TDI. got the flywheel out and changed. rattle is gone but doesn't shift quite right. power is not there and it took about 2 minutes to get to 80mph on freeway. I did loose some transmission fluid when the trany was on the ground on its side but I did add more back in to it. I also have no brakes now! I didn't touch anything on the brakes but must have bumped something off when I took off the drivers wheel. Anyone else run into similar problems? Any suggestions?

RT1

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Golf 1.9 TDI w/tiptronic 09A
X2 - No vacuum and you have to stand on the brake pedal and pray that you stop. It doesn't take much of a leak either, just a cracked plastic fitting or a split in a hose will do it.

Refman

TDI
2006 TDI Jetta
Thanks That has me pointed in the right direction

Thanks That hasme pointed in the right direction! I bought a 2013 CC R-line. Fell in love with the looks but honestly mu 2006 TDI Jetta Pck2 drives & handles better. Sorry I am fixing these few things to sell it.:D

I'll update when I get it fix

Thanks again