[Where to Buy - Ontario]Pennzoil Synchromesh / AC Delco Synchromesh

neoborn

Veteran Member
TDI
MKIV TDI Golf
Hey Guys,

Can Anyone guide me to the best priced reseller of either of these products. I am not finding the Pennzoil Synchromesh in any retail store such as Walmart, Canadian Tire etc.

Apparently the same stuff can be found as labeled as AC Delco Synchromesh which is resold through GM Dealership Parts Counters. The price I have found is $18.00 Liter (984ml or there abouts). From anyone talking here or anywhere else this stuff goes for about $8.00 a litre in the USA.

Anyhelp on actual locations that have this for about $10.00 or so in the Burlington / Hamilton / Niagara area / Guelph / Owen Sound areas?

Please help relieve my frustration

If not this then perhaps recommendations where I can find Redline MTL in these areas and quote avg pricing?

Sincerely

Neo.

neoborn

Veteran Member
TDI
MKIV TDI Golf
Can you tell me the Canadian part number?
Here's what I have found after searching for this stuff in the Hamilton, Ontario area.
1. Pennzoil Synchromesh - This is not to be found anywhere. Their website mentions all kinds of businesses such as Walmart, Canadian Tire but no success, they are just generally referring to any Pennzoil product not Synchromesh.

If anyone knows where to buy Pennzoil Synchromesh in Ontario please post here

2. AC Delco Synchromesh

Hamilton (John Bear) $15.00 - Manual Transmission Fluid
Burlington (Leggat) $16.39 - Manual Transmission Fluid

Hamilton (John Bear) $18.00 - Manual Transmission Fluid
Burlington (Leggat)$ $13.70 - Manual Transmission Fluid

If anyone can list any further alternatives that would be much appreciated

Last edited:

deflux

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GLS
Carquest has the Pennzoil Synchromesh for somewhere around $12 a bottle, I don't remember exactly. It was on sale in their last flyer.

A&A Auto Parts has the Redline MTL for $15 but I only saw it on the shelf at the Stoney Creek store, not the Hamilton store.